🤓 Senior Software Engineer
12 000 - 15 000 PLN gross
🌍 Ensono Sp. z o.o. | Bernarda Chrzanowskiego 11, Gdańsk🖥 https://www.ensono.com/
What exactly does a senior software engineer do on a scrum team?
Do they simply perform the broad role of ‘team member’ at a higher level than a more junior person? Have they worked for at least a decade writing software?
Have they been through a couple iterations of the ‘in’ stack to be developing with?
Do they have callouses and gray hairs from the hard work of creating awesome applications and experiences out of thin air based on the vision of a Product Owner?
Do they exude grit and determination to meet commitments when rough circumstances present themselves?
Do they feel super proud and satisfied with great software delivered every sprint?
Do they just get paid more?
If you have a story to tell about the first 6 questions that would lead to a yes on the 8th, keep reading:
Here’s the deal – we’re building applications right now spanning genres like client/cloud portal experiences, business process automation, Continuous Integration/Deployment Services, and Product Development. We are continuing to look for the right people to join scrum teams to attack these opportunities and deliver great software and great experiences. We work in a thoroughly modern agile framework focused on business agility, in a modern open space environment, and among smart associates. We’re delivering these experiences on AWS with a serverless architecture in a CI/CD tool chain with automated unit testing, acceptance testing, and deployment.
What we need you to contribute to Ensono:
- A relentless pursuit of the burndown in each sprint to bring the most valuable items for our products to fruition every week
- Crystal clear communication of any impediments and direct requests for help to mitigate
- Active participation in the refinement of the teams’ backlog
- Leading in the continuous improvement of the scrum team
Skills & Behaviors that are reliable indications that you can contribute:
- Documented body of work with a variety of modern languages and frameworks (angular.js, Angular7, node.js, bootstrap, CSS, HTML5, SQL)
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technology and apply quickly
- Demonstrated ability to create unit tests using Jasmine/Karma, acceptance tests using Protractor/Selenium Web Driver
- Demonstrated ability in a micro service environment, especially in AWS and serverless architectures
- Articulation of design approaches to teammates
- Personal accountability to your teammates to deliver the sprint commitment each iteration
- Collaboration amongst teammates to clearly define and estimate user stories
- Demonstrated hands-on experience in a behavior and/or test driven development environment
What you will receive from Ensono:
- Working in a modern business agility framework
- An opportunity to work on the newest architectures (AWS, serverless)
- An opportunity to influence the architecture and design of what’s next
- A membership & belonging to a team doing something great
What do we offer?
- My Benefit system
- Multisport card
- Private medical care (incl. dental care)
- Life insurance
- Modern workplace
- Referral bonus
- Lunch card
- Study leave
- Fruits and pizza days
- One paid day off for charity events
- Massage sessions
- Worldwide career opportunities
- Chillout zone
- Training and development programs