🤓 Project Manager
6 000 - 9 000 PLN net
🌍 Emersoft LTD | Regent Street 162-168, London🖥 https://emersoft.co
- Are you sick and tired of daily commutes only to spend 8 (or more) hours in a creativity-stifling corporate cubicle?
- Does being a part of a badass team comprised of driven and growth-obsessed people sound like your dream career?
- Are you an experienced Project Manager who thrives on challenges and who doesn’t shut off your computer as soon as the clock strikes the last work-hour?
If this description made you nod (or smile!), read on - you might be in for learning about your lifetime career opportunity.
We are Emersoft, and we’re a Software House with over ten people on board. Due to our dynamic growth, we’re now looking for another strong player to join our dream-team.
Here are the criteria you fulfil if you’re the right candidate:
- You understand web technologies on a basic level i.e. you’re able to click through our deliverables and spot basic bugs
- Fluent English, both writing and speaking - at least on the B2 level
- You have experience with managing projects remotely
- You’re experienced in at least one of the following programs: Trello, Jira, Asana
- You’re experienced in Scrum (daily stand-ups, sprints etc.)
- You’re organized
- You display a proactive attitude
- You’re a NO GRUCHA Person (find out more on our YouTube channel)
- Testing/going through our deliverables before delivery - mainly web applications and websites
- Attending meetings with our clients and making notes. Turning required outcomes into tasks.
- Making sure that the team is busy and everyone meets deadlines.
- Organizing our Project Management system - creating, deleting, editing tasks, creating projects, making sure everything is up to date with current work progress
- Communication with clients and making sure they delivered necessary information from their end
- Running daily stand-ups, project retrospectives etc.
- Improving and automating processes (we use a lot of different software programs to automate as much as possible)
If you nod (or smile) again reading the above - then chances are you’re the one we’re after!
How do we work?
We service renowned international clients mainly from the US and the UK.
Most of us work remotely because we put results, not the location at the forefront of our business. We believe that a happy and independent team-player is always the most productive one. Although we’re big on the idea of digital nomadism, we also have two offices - in London and Las Vegas.
All of us here, are hard-working ‘hustlers’, so there are no quiet days on our Slack.
We’re 100% growth-oriented and do whatever it takes to expand.
What you get:
- Depending on your skills and experience, we offer a net salary between 6000 PLN and 9000 PLN per month.
- You’ll get to work on exciting projects in the education industry (and others) for our foreign clients.
- Learning materials - we’ll provide you with all the necessary knowledge and support to get you started. We never save on our education and courses. You’ll have full access to our entire ‘university’.
- You will work 100% remotely and you’ll enjoy the freedom to set up your work environment in a way that serves you best.
So if that sounds like you’re a good fit for this role, then wait no more and click the apply button.
We get a lot of responses but can only choose the best player out there.
Are you the one we’re after?
Apply now, and we’ll see you on the other side.
Our website: https://emersoft.co
YouTube channel (videos from trips and conferences): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zO7M9Kbj03I
Our Podcast: https://zyciebezgruchy.pl