🤓 Senior Front-end Developer
11 000 - 16 100 PLN net
🌍 EL Passion | Plac Europejski 2, Warszawa🖥 http://www.elpassion.com
We are EL Passion, one of the leading software houses in Poland. Our passionate team specializes in designing and developing stunning web, iOS and Android apps for clients all around the world. Among others, we are proud to have supported Wirtualna Polska, GoldenLine, ZnanyLekarz, Estimote, Rightmove and RWE.
Currently we are looking for a Senior Front-end Developer to join our team.
We want to offer you a possibility of working with modern frameworks and tools. Join the team that is up-to-date with latest tech and recognizes the importance of the code quality (daily code reviews, pair programming, continuous integration). Get on board and work with us on a variety of startup projects, learn and enjoy!
- Good track record of completing commercial projects in CSS3 and HTML5
- Fluency in using pure JS / ES6+
- Strong knowledge of CSS preprocessors (e.g. SCSS)
- Experience working with at least one JS framework (React, Vue, Angular, Ember)
- Habit of working according to good conventions and clean code practices (modularity, patterns, components)
- Solid experience working on commercial projects
- Familiarity with good UX practices
- Attention to detail
- Fine communication skills, ability to form compelling arguments as well as dissuade the team and a client from making wrong decisions
- Good command of English, allowing you to easily communicate with our clients (B2)
- Good grasp of back-end technologies:
- Knowledge of any back-end technology (i.e. Ruby / Rails, Elixir / Phoenix, Node / Express)
- HTTP, REST
- Experience using task runner (e.g. Webpack)
- Habit of testing your code using any test runner or library (e.g. Jest)
- Familiarity with Sketch
- We offer clear and challenging career path for Senior Developers (you can read all about it here)
- Salary range for a Senior position 11000 - 16100 PLN (net on invoice or gross on task specific contact)
- Do you have to move to join us? Our relocation bonus will cover the costs
- Job in a team composed of both highly skilled developers and juniors, where you can both gain and pass on skills
- You decide which technology will be most appropriate for your project
Want to try something new? - Great, we love to experiment!
- Work in a proper scrum :) and take part in making key project decisions by working directly work with the client
- Access to our resources library - books (paper and digital), courses, tutorials, assets
Choose whatever you’d like to have on our "shelf"!
- We hold 2-day internal Hackathons every 3 months (experimenting with different languages, tools, hardware, etc.)
- We'll invest in your skills with a 3000 PLN self-growth budget (conferences, trainings, workshops and more)
- Flexible hours and possibility to work remotely from time to time
- Awesome team building events (go karts, bowling, zip-lining, etc.)
- Multisport, private medical care and more
Read more about perks and our cool company culture on www.elpassion.com
What’s it really like to work at EL Passion? See our Culture Book and find out what EL Passioners say about the company!