🤓 Ruby Developer
6 000 - 10 400 PLN net
🌍 EL Passion | Plac Europejski 2, Warszawa🖥 http://www.elpassion.com
👉 Nice to have:
We are EL Passion, one of the leading software houses in Poland. Our passionate team specializes in designing and developing stunning web, iOS and Android apps for clients all around the world. Among others, we are proud to have supported Wirtualna Polska, GoldenLine, ZnanyLekarz, Estimote, Rightmove and RWE.
Currently we are looking for a Ruby Developer to join our team.
We want to offer you a possibility of working with modern frameworks and tools. Join the team that is up-to-date with latest tech and recognizes the importance of the code quality (daily code reviews, pair programming, continuous integration). Get on board and work with us on a variety of startup projects, learn and enjoy!
- Focus on clean, readable code
- Attention to detail
- Insistence on adhering to good programming practices
- Having worked on least one commercial project in Rails
- Being familiar with SQL beyond ActiveRecord
- Practice in writing automated tests (both unit and integration)
- Being familiar with JS / CoffeeScript / ES6
- Good command of English, allowing you to easily communicate with our clients (B2)
- Other programming languages and frameworks, e.g. Elixir
- Active participation in the life of Ruby community
- We offer clear and transparent compensation system (you can read all about it here)
- Salary range 6000 - 10400 PLN (net on invoice or gross on task specific contact)
- Do you have to move to join us? Our relocation bonus will cover your costs
- You decide which technology will be most appropriate for your project
Want to try something new? - Great, we love to experiment!
- Work in a proper scrum :) and take part in making key project decisions by working directly work with the client
- Access to our resources library - books (paper and digital), courses, tutorials, assets.
Choose whatever you’d like to have on our "shelf"!
- If you enjoy teaching become a mentor during our workshops or present an interesting topic at an internal meeting
- We hold 2-day internal Hackathons in every 3 months (experimenting with different languages, tools, hardware, etc.)
- We'll invest in your skills with a 3000 PLN self-growth budget (conferences, trainings, workshops and more)
- Working with professionals who love what they do
- Work in flexible hours and possibility to work remotely from time to time
- Awesome team building events (go karts, bowling, zip-lining, etc.)
- Multisport, private medical care and more
Read more about perks and our cool company culture on www.elpassion.com
What’s it really like to work at EL Passion? See our Culture Book and find out what EL Passioners say about the company!