🤓 Junior Android Developer
4 000 - 5 800 PLN net
🌍 EL Passion | Plac Europejski 2, Warszawa🖥 http://www.elpassion.com
👉 Nice to have:
We are EL Passion, one of the leading software houses in Poland. Our passionate team specializes in designing and developing stunning web, iOS and Android apps for clients all around the world. Among others, we are proud to have supported Wirtualna Polska, GoldenLine, ZnanyLekarz, Estimote, Rightmove and RWE.
Currently we are looking for an Junior Android Developer to join our team.
We want to offer you a possibility of working with modern frameworks and tools. Join the team that is up-to-date with latest tech and recognises the importance of the code quality (daily code reviews, pair programming, continuous integration). Get on board, work with us on a variety of projects and learn from the best developers in Warsaw!
- At least 1 year of professional experience in developing applications for Android OS
- Ability to prove you are passionate about programming and gaining new skills
- Coding skills in Java or (preferably) Kotlin
- Experience in using Android SDK:
- Basic understanding of layouts and widgets
- Knowledge of components and their lifecycle
- Collection views (like RecyclerView) and Adapters
- Accommodating different screen sizes and densities
- Good working knowledge of REST API
- Basic experience with GIT
- Good command of English, allowing you to easily communicate with our clients (B2)
- Ability to communicate effectively within a team
- Published app in Google Play store
- Familiarity with RxJava or Kotlin Coroutines basics
- Eagerness for learning new technologies
- We offer clear and transparent compensation system (you can read all about it here)
- Salary range for this role is 4000 - 5800 PLN (net on invoice or gross on task specific contact)
- Practice TDD, write unit and functional tests; CI, CD, pair programming
- Work in a proper scrum :) and take part in making key project decisions by working directly work with the client
- Work with skilled developers who like to share knowledge, challenge each other and experiment with new stuff
- We'll invest in your skills with a 3000 PLN self-growth budget (conferences, trainings, workshops and more).
- Access to our resources library - books (paper and digital), courses, tutorials, assets
Choose whatever you’d like to have on our "shelf"!
- We hold 2-day internal Hackathons in every 3 months (experimenting with different languages, tools, hardware, etc.)
- Work in flexible hours and have possibility to work remotely from time to time
- Do you have to move to join us? Our relocation bonus will cover your costs
- Enjoy awesome team building events (go karts, bowling, zip-lining, etc.)
- Office in convenient location with a chill room and well-stocked kitchen (snacks, drinks and fruits)
- Multisport, private medical care and more
What’s it really like to work at EL Passion? See our Culture Book and find out what EL Passioners say about the company!