🤓 Frontend Developer
6 000 - 10 400 PLN net
🌍 EL Passion | Warsaw Spire, Warszawa🖥 http://www.elpassion.com
👉 Nice to have:
We are EL Passion, one of the leading software houses in Poland. Our passionate team specializes in designing and developing stunning web, iOS and Android apps for clients all around the world. Among others, we are proud to have supported Wirtualna Polska, GoldenLine, ZnanyLekarz, Estimote, Rightmove and RWE.
Currently we are looking for a Frontend Developer to join our team.
This is a mid-level role, so you can expect to be take ownership over a variety of projects, select the most appropriate technological solutions for your projects and help your junior teammates where necessary.
We want to offer you a possibility of working with modern frameworks and tools. Join the team that is up-to-date with the latest tech and recognizes the importance of the code quality (daily code reviews, pair programming, continuous integration). Get on board and work with us on a variety of startup projects, learn and enjoy!
What you will do: cut beautiful layouts (Sketch) into components (React / Vue / other framework of choice).
- Good track record of completing commercial projects in CSS3 and HTML5
- At least 1,5 years experience in professional frontend development
- Habit of working according to good conventions and clean code practices (modularity, patterns, components)
- Attention to detail
- Familiarity with good UX practices
- Experience in using pure JS / ES6
- Good knowledge of at least one JS framework (Ember, React, Vue)
- Familiarity with HTML / CSS / JS preprocessors (Handlebars, SCSS, Babel)
- Good command of English, allowing you to easily communicate with our clients (B2)
- Good grasp of back-end technologies:
- Knowledge of any back-end technology (i.e. Ruby / Rails, Node / Express, Elixir / Phoenix)
- HTTP, REST
- Experience in using task runner (e.g. Webpack)
- We offer clear and transparent compensation system (you can read all about it here)
- Salary range 6000 - 10400 PLN (net on invoice or gross on task specific contact)
- Do you have to move to join us? Our relocation bonus will cover your costs
- Work with skilled developers who like to share knowledge, challenge each other and experiment with new stuff
- You decide which technology will be most appropriate for your project. Want to try something new? - Great, we love to experiment!
- Practice TDD, write unit and functional tests; CI, CD, pair programming
- Work in a proper scrum :) and take part in making key project decisions by dealing directly with the client
- Access to our resources library - books (paper and digital), courses, tutorials, assets. Choose whatever you’d like to have on our "shelf"!
- We hold 2-day internal Hackathons every 3 months (experimenting with different languages, tools, hardware, etc.)
- We'll invest in your skills with a 3000 PLN self-growth budget (conferences, trainings, workshops and more)
- Flexible hours and possibility to work remotely from time to time
- Awesome team building events (go-karts, bowling, zip-lining, etc.)
- Multisport, private medical care, paid leave and more
Read on about perks and our cool company culture on www.elpassion.com
What’s it really like to work at EL Passion? See our Culture Book and find out what EL Passioners say about the company!
Also check us out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Medium and GitHub.