🤓 Frontend Developer
5 200 - 9 400 PLN netto
🌍 EL Passion | Warsaw Spire, Warszawa🖥 http://www.elpassion.com
👉 Nice to have:
We are EL Passion, one of the leading software houses in Poland. Our passionate team specializes in designing and developing stunning web, iOS and Android apps for clients all around the world. Among others, we are proud to have supported Wirtualna Polska, GoldenLine, ZnanyLekarz, Estimote, Rightmove and RWE.
Currently we are looking for a Frontend Developer to join our team.
We want to offer you a possibility of working with modern frameworks and tools. Join a team that is up to date with latest tech and recognizes the importance of code quality (daily code reviews, pair programming, continuous integration). Get on board and work with us on a variety of startup projects, learn and enjoy!
- Good track record of completing commercial projects in CSS3 and HTML5
- Awareness of good conventions and clean code practices (modularity, patterns, components)
- Attention to detail
- Familiar with good UX practices
- Experience in using pure JS / ES6
- Familiar with HTML / CSS / JS preprocessors (Handlebars, Sass / LESS, Babel)
- Good knowledge of at least one JS framework (Ember, Angular, React)
- Having worked on at least one commercial project
- Good command of English, allowing you to easily communicate with our clients (B2)
- Good notion of back-end technologies:
- Knowledge of any back-end technology (i.e. Ruby / Rails, Elixir / Phoenix)
- HTTP, REST
- Experience using task runner (Webpack, Gulp, Grunt)
- We offer clear and fair compensation system based entirely on a thorough assessment of your skills. Salary range 5200 - 9400 PLN net
- Use editor of your choice. If you like IDE, we have a license for you
- You decide which technology will be most appropriate for your project. Want to try something new? - Great, we love to experiment!
- We practice TDD, write unit and functional tests; CI, CD, pair programming
- Work in a proper scrum :) No PMs, only direct work with a client. Real impact on how the project develops
- Access to our resources library - books (paper and digital), courses, tutorials, assets. Choose whatever you’d like to have on our "shelf"!
- If you enjoy teaching become a mentor during our workshops or present an interesting topic at an internal meeting
- We hold internal Hackathons on a regular basis. Get your team together and work for two days on your own unique project
- Private Allianz medical care, Multisport card and 30% discount on lunch.
- Flexible hours and possibility to work remotely from time to time
- Awesome team building events (go karts, bowling, zip-lining, etc.)
- Working with professionals who love what they do
- Read more about perks and our cool company culture on our site
What’s it really like to work at EL Passion? See for yourself by clicking here!
Like what you see? Click apply, we’re looking forward to meeting you!