🤓 Frontend Developer
6 000 - 10 400 PLN net
🌍 EL Passion | Warsaw Spire, Warszawa🖥 http://www.elpassion.com
👉 Nice to have:
We are EL Passion, one of the leading software houses in Poland. Our passionate team specializes in designing and developing stunning web, iOS and Android apps for clients all around the world. Among others, we are proud to have supported Wirtualna Polska, GoldenLine, ZnanyLekarz, Estimote, Rightmove and RWE.
Currently we are looking for a Frontend Developer to join our team. This is a mid-level role, so you can expect to be take ownership over a variety of projects, select the most appropriate technological solutions for your projects and help your junior teammates where necessary.
We want to offer you a possibility of working with modern frameworks and tools. Join the team that is up-to-date with the latest tech and recognizes the importance of the code quality (daily code reviews, pair programming, continuous integration). Get on board and work with us on a variety of startup projects, learn and enjoy!
What you will do: cut beautiful layouts (Sketch) into components (React / Vue / other framework of choice).
- Base requirement is the ability and willingness to transform pixel-perfect layouts. JS comes next :)
- Good track record of completing commercial projects in CSS3 and HTML5
- At least 1,5 years experience in professional frontend development
- Awareness of good conventions and clean code practices (modularity, patterns, components)
- Attention to detail
- Familiarity with good UX practices
- Experience in using pure JS / ES6
- Good knowledge of at least one JS framework (Ember, React, Vue)
- Familiarity with HTML / CSS / JS preprocessors (Handlebars, SCSS, Babel)
- Good command of English, allowing you to easily communicate with our clients (B2)
- Good notion of back-end technologies:
- Knowledge of any back-end technology (i.e. Ruby / Rails, Elixir / Phoenix)
- HTTP, REST
- Experience using task runner (Webpack or other)
- We offer clear and fair compensation system based entirely on a thorough assessment of your skills.
- Salary range for a Mid position 6000 - 10400 PLN net
- Job in a team composed of both highly skilled developers and juniors, where you can both gain and pass on skills
- You decide which technology will be most appropriate for your project.
- Want to try something new? - Great, we love to experiment!
- We practice TDD, write unit and functional tests; CI, CD, pair programming
- Work in a proper scrum :) No PMs, only direct work with a client. Real impact on how the project develops
- Access to our resources library - books (paper and digital), courses, tutorials, assets. Choose whatever you’d like to have on our "shelf"!
- If you enjoy teaching become a mentor during our workshops or present an interesting topic at an internal meeting
- We hold 2-day internal Hackathons in every 3 months (experimenting with new languages, hardware, robot wars, internal workshops and more)
- We'll invest in your skills with a 3000 PLN self-growth budget (conferences, trainings, workshops and more)
- Private Allianz medical care, Multisport card and discounted lunches
- Flexible hours and possibility to work remotely from time to time
- Do you have to move to join us? Our relocation bonus will cover your costs.
- Awesome team building events (go-karts, bowling, zip-lining, etc.)
- Working with professionals who love what they do
- Read more about perks and our cool company culture on our site
What’s it really like to work at EL Passion? See for yourself by clicking here!
Like what you see? Click apply, we’re looking forward to meeting you!