🤓 Android Developer
6 100 - 9 400 PLN net
🌍 EL Passion | Plac Europejski 2, 00-844, Warszawa🖥 http://www.elpassion.com
We are EL Passion, one of the leading software houses in Poland. Our passionate team specializes in designing and developing stunning web, iOS and Android apps for clients all around the world. Among others, we are proud to have supported Wirtualna Polska, GoldenLine, ZnanyLekarz, Estimote, Rightmove and RWE.
Currently we are looking for an Android Developer to join our team. This is a mid-level role, so you can expect to be working on a variety projects without supervision, select the most appropriate technological solutions for your projects and help your junior teammates where necessary.
- Advanced coding skills in either Kotlin or Java
- Good knowledge of RxJava
- Experience with writing tests using both JUnit and Espresso
- Focus on good conventions and clean code
- Knowledge of useful libraries, not only those from Square 😉
- Familiarity with Material Design Guidelines
- Understanding of SOLID principles and ability to implement them in practice
- Good command of English, allowing you to easily communicate with our clients (B2)
- Advanced knowledge of RxJava
- Open Source contributions
- Frequenting mobile meetups and conferences as attendee or speaker
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodology
- Understanding of coroutines
- We offer clear and transparent compensation system with salary range for this role 5200 - 9400 PLN net
- Work with skilled developers who like to share knowledge, challenge each other and experiment with new stuff
- Write code predominantly in Kotlin and only occasionally in Java
- Practice TDD, write unit and functional tests; CI, CD, pair programming
- Work in a proper scrum :) in direct contact with a client. You'll have a real impact on how the project develops
- You'll be free to choose what you'd like to have in our library - books, ebooks, courses, tutorials, assets, etc.
- If you enjoy teaching become a mentor during our workshops or present an interesting topic at an internal meeting
- We hold internal Hackathons on a regular basis. Get a team together and work for two days on your own unique project
- Private Allianz medical care, Multisport card, and discount card to cafeteria and coffee shop
- Flexible hours and possibility to work remotely from time to time
- Awesome team building events (go-karts, bowling, zip-lining, etc.
- Read on about perks and our cool company culture on www.elpassion.com