🤓 Systems Administrator
6 000 - 10 000 PLN gross
🌍 Egnyte Poland | Baraniaka 6, Poznań🖥 http://www.egnyte.com
👉 Nice to have:
At Egnyte, we help businesses navigate the complex world of content and data management. With more than 16000 clients from over 120 countries already on board, we continue to grow.
We are looking for a Systems Administrator to join our Build Team. You will become a key part of a driven group of engineers who provides tools and solutions for engineering team. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, tech-savvy with a strong focus on learning CI/CD tools.
We are a team working closely with:
- DEV team - we do our best to provide the most efficient way to build packages, make sure DEV resources are used in the most productive way
- QA team - to build a stable environment to run automated tests, create and execute previously defined Quality Gates
- OPS team - we create automated process to create packages that will be deployed later on production
- PMO team - make want to be sure that previous steps have been made in a consistent way across company products and releases, with sync with our compliances (ISO, SOC2)
On a daily basis we use GIT, Puppet, Ansible, Jenkins, Docker, VMware, G Cloud, Jira, Sonar, Nexus, Maven, Gradle and others.
Things you will do on a daily basis:
- Maintain build & test infrastructure for Egnyte products (more than 100 of Linux, Windows and OSX machines)
- Create automated process to build packages which will be deployed on production
- Prepare deployment solutions for QA, staging and production environments
- Create and maintain tools responsible for delivering client-side services to customer (for example desktop applications update process)
- Provide tools and solutions that allow all manpower in engineering to work in the most efficient way
What skills are we looking for?
- 1+ years of experience in working with Linux/Unix Operating System on the administration level
- Solid proficiency in Python
- Understanding of GIT version control
- Experience with JIRA or similar ticket system
- An open mind and can-do attitude
- Good English skills to effectively communicate about technical matters
- Knowledge and experience about deployment and maintenance of Python and Java apps
- Practical knowledge of CI/CD solutions, GitLab CI, Jenkins or similar
- Software development experience
- Experience with Maven, Nexus, Sonar
- Experience with managing OSX and Windows machines
- Salary from 6.000 up to 10.000 PLN Gross depending on skills
- Flexible forms of employment
- Stock options
- Experienced and open-minded people to work with and an energetic environment perfect for learning new skills
- Flexible working hours (core hours 10 AM - 3 PM) or remote work days if you need them
- 4000 PLN Gross conference budget per person and additional 4 training days each year to boost your skills
- MultiKafeteria - you can choose MultiSport or gift cards every month or whatever you need to make you happy
- Private medical health care
- Relocation support
- Free in-house English classes
- Team initiatives and events
Egnyte is privately held and funded by top notch investors such as: Goldman Sachs, Google Ventures, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Polaris Partners, Floodgate Fund, Northgate, CenturyLink and Seagate.
Don’t forget to add: I agree to the processing of my personal data for recruitment in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 lit. a Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general data protection regulation).