Hi there! We’re on the lookout for talented engineers to join our team working on a global product with an impressive client base. Companies like Red Bull or BuzzFeed rely on Egnyte to manage and secure their cloud data. As you can imagine, there’s no shortage of interesting tech challenges to engage with. Are you up for them?
Egnyte platform poses unique engineering challenges. Whether you’re more excited about algorithmic deep-dives or large-scale refactoring, you will find yourself a suitable position at Egnyte. It's an opportunity to grow your engineering skills while working with our Collaboration team that makes our platform work effectively. Egnyte Collaboration, designed to keep our client's business content in the cloud to help them share and collaborate on their files. There are many interesting and diverse challenges awaiting you every step of the way. Your voice will matter at every stage of your work. As your skills grow, so will your responsibility. It is an excellent option to practice your programming and analytical skills on truly large-scale software.
When you join Egnyte, you will:
- Contribute to a product that handles 1.2 million requests every minute.
- Work in an interdisciplinary, quality-driven team.
- Collaborate with UX designers, product owners, QA engineers, and frontend developers to deliver top experiences for our customers.
- Ship clean, performant, and well-tested code.
- Get to voice your ideas and have a real impact on how we work and what we work on.
- Learn from your team members and share your knowledge with others.
- At least 5+ experience owning all aspects of software engineering, from gathering requirements through architecture design, implementation, QA to maintenance and monitoring, preferably in large-scale server or cloud applications.
- Experience with multi-services architecture and their challenges (asynchronicity, latency, fault-tolerance, eventual consistency, resiliency, etc.).
- Deep experience developing applications using Java, Spring, JUnit, and Tomcat.
- Experience debugging multithreaded applications and conducting performance analysis - at Egnyte you'll perform root-cause analyses of complex problems that may involve third-party tools, infrastructure configuration, and software related to scaling and performance.
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL, preferably MySQL or PostgreSQL including performance optimisation.
- Attitude to solve real business problems instead of writing code which will never be used.
- Experience with messaging brokers (Google PubSub/Redis PubSub), indexing engines (Elasticsearch), key-value stores (Redis).
- Experience with TDD and Agile methodology.
- Knowledge of software development best practices and willingness to guide less-experienced peers in that area.
- Openness, adaptability, and flexibility in responding to change, at Egnyte you'll collaborate with other developers, product owners, and system QA to release new iterations following the SaaS delivery model.
What we offer:
- Salary tailored to your experience and skills.
- Flexible working hours.
- Great office space overlooking Lake Malta. We know how to effectively work in a hybrid model and will figure out a way for you to comfortably do your best work.
- Your own Egnyte account with lifetime access to 1 TB of cloud storage.
- 4000 PLN Gross conference budget per person and additional 4 training days each year to boost your skills.
- MyBenefit: you can choose a MultiSport card or gift cards every month.
- Private medical healthcare.
- English classes.
You are more than welcome to share with us everything you are proud of: links, portfolio, GitHub repositories etc.