🤓 QA Manual Engineer
4 000 - 8 000 PLN gross
🌍 Egnyte Poland | Mostowa, 11, Poznań🖥 http://www.egnyte.com
👉 Nice to have:
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and maintain tests for Egnyte backend and frontend products
- Requirement analysis for new functionalities to create and perform test plans.
- Identify, root-cause, and document bugs
- Cooperate with developers to resolve issues
- Actively participate in software lifecycle
Skills - Experience and Requirements:
- Willingness to understand QA processes
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Experience in performing manual tests on frontend and backend
- Knowledge about different testing methodologies
- Keen eye for detail
- Out of the box thinking
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
- Willingness to learn and gain new skills
- Communicative English skills
Nice to Have:
- Open mind about learning test automation
- Basic knowledge of handling command line and console.
- Knowledge of inspect tools such as Chrome DevTools.
- Awareness of differences between browsers
- Salary from 4.000 up to 8.000 PLN Gross depending on skills
- Great opportunity for professional and career growth
- Flexible forms of employment and working hours
- Geek friendly and energetic environment
- Stock options – how cool is it to be the Owner
- Private medical health care
- In-house English classes
- Training and conferences budget
- Team lunches and events
- Opportunity to travel to HQ in Mountain View, California
Apply today by sending your Resume in english to firstname.lastname@example.org. Add "QA Manual Engineer - CFS" in a subject line. You are more than welcome to share with us everything you are proud of: links, portfolio, github repositories etc.
I agree to the processing of my personal data for recruitment in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 lit. a Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general data protection regulation).