🤓 QA Engineer (with iOS) - Mobile App
5 000 - 8 000 PLN gross
🌍 Egnyte Poland | Mostowa 11, Poznań🖥 http://www.egnyte.com
👉 Nice to have:
What we need:
We are looking for QA Mobile Engineer to join our Mobile development team in Poznan. We are covering all aspects of product life cycle including product design, SW development, product deployment and monitoring. The team consists of UI/UX expert, SW developers, QAs and Product Owner. Stability, performance and reliability are the main areas we are focusing on in order to deliver business value to our customers around the globe. We are working according to agile methodology (selected elements aligned to the team).
Main responsibilities include creation and execution of Test Cases based on delivered requirements, reporting them in bug tracking system, verification of features/fixes done by development team. Mobile application itself is a part of high scale system used for management of files placed on the cloud or local servers (hybrid solution).
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design iOS acceptance tests in Zephyr for Jira
- Automate acceptance tests as UI tests
- Manually execute tests for new features
- Identify and document bugs in Jira
- Cooperate with developers and Product Owner to help understanding and resolving issues by the team
- Actively participate in product life cycle
Skills - Experience and Requirements:
- 2+ years of experience in maintaining quality in iOS Mobile apps
- Experience with XCTest framework, Fastlane tool
- Knowledge about different testing methodologies
- QA mindset (e.g. keen eye and out of the box thinking)
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
- Communicative English
Nice to Have:
- Understanding of Obj-C and Ruby code
- Experience in programming with Swift
- Experience with Continuous Integrations: Gitlab CI or Jenkins
- Knowledge of Apple’s HIG
- Knowledge of command line and console
- Knowledge about emulation/ virtualization of mobile apps
- Optional knowledge of Android
- Salary from 5000 up to 8000 PLN Gross depending on skills
- MacBook Pro and newest mobile devices to perform test
- Flexible forms of employment and working hours
- Geek friendly and energetic environment
- Stock options
- Private medical health care
- In-house English classes
- Training and conferences budget
- Team lunches and events
Apply today by sending your Resume in english to firstname.lastname@example.org. Add "QA Engineer (with iOS) – Mobile Application" in a subject line. You are more than welcome to share with us everything you are proud of: links, portfolio, github repositories etc.
Egnyte is privately held and funded by top notch investors such as: Goldman Sachs, Google Ventures, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Polaris Partners, Floodgate Fund, Northgate, CenturyLink and Seagate.
Don't forget to add: I agree to the processing of my personal data for recruitment in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 lit. a Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general data protection regulation).