🤓 Python Engineer
10 000 - 16 000 PLN net
🌍 Egnyte Poland | ul. Baraniaka 6, Poznań🖥 http://www.egnyte.com
At Egnyte, we help businesses navigate the complex world of content and data management. With more than 16000 clients from over 120 countries already on board, we continue to grow.
We are looking for a Python Engineer (Mid or Senior level) who will drive the development of desktop client apps and create Python code shared between Mac and Windows platforms. Our main challenge lies on a logic responsible for serving hybrid access to a content stored on the cloud, company’s servers or user local storage.
Our team in Poznan covers all aspects of product design, development and deployment. We are adding new features as well as monitoring production in order to adjust our app to be intuitive and scalable due to rapid growth of active users number. The team consists of UI/UX expert, software developers, QAs and Product Owner. Robustness, performance and scalability are the main areas we are focusing on in order to deliver business value to our customers around the globe.
Things you’ll do on a daily basis:
- Create robust code responsible for synchronizing/caching large data repositories
- Specify, design and implement features that improve the utility, performance and scalability of the platform
- Influence architecture, features and implementation of our product
- Enhance and extend cross-platform components that enable real-time sync of user data
- Provide engineering support for live production issues as needed
What skills are we looking for?
- Significant experience with production-grade software
- Hands-on experience developing in Python
- Good understanding of concurrency problems and multithreading
- Experience with software product life-cycle including supportability / monitoring
- Understanding of automated test frameworks and unit tests
- Fluency in English (we have an international team)
...and as a bonus:
- Experience with any: C++, Objective C, Swift, Go, SQL
- Experience with any Python-basedweb framework
- Experience with development on Windows or Mac OS platforms
- Experience with distributed computing and microservice based architecture
What we could offer you:
- Salary from 10 000 PLN gross up to 16 000 PLN Gross
- Flexible forms of employment
- Stock options
- Experienced and open-minded people to work with and an energetic environment perfect for learning new skills
- Flexible working hours (core hours 10am-3pm) or remote work days if you need them
- 4000 PLN Gross conference budget per person and additional 4 training days each year to boost your skills
- MultiKafeteria - you can choose MultiSport or gift cards every month or whatever you need to make you happy
- Private medical health care
- Relocation support
- Free in-house English classes
- Team initiatives and events
Egnyte is privately held and funded by top notch investors such as: Goldman Sachs, Google Ventures, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Polaris Partners, Floodgate Fund, Northgate, CenturyLink and Seagate.
You are more than welcome to share with us everything you are proud of: links, portfolio, github repositories etc.