🤓 Professional Services Engineer
8 000 - 12 000 PLN gross
🌍 Egnyte Poland | Baraniaka 6, Poznań🖥 http://www.egnyte.com
At Egnyte, we help businesses navigate the complex world of content and data management. With more than 15 000 clients from over 120 countries already on board, we continue to grow.
We are looking for a Professional Services Engineer to join our team in Poznan. You’ll become a key part of a driven group of engineers who accompany customers during the implementation effort of our solutions in their environments.
- Are driven by customer’s success
- Have a high level of communication skills and fluency of English
- Are proficient in all modern operating systems
- Develop small programs to perform automated tasks
- Have an understanding of network setup in small and large company environments
- Acquire knowledge quickly to gain proficiency in configuring and deployment of Egnyte solutions
Then these are some of the tasks you will do on a daily basis:
- Lead and execute the technical implementation of projects
- Ensure successful deployment and adoption of Egnyte solutions
- Act as liaison between customers and internal teams
- Solve technical problems and propose new feature development
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years of experience with administration of File Services
- Knowledge of Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems
- Microsoft Active Directory and Azure AD background
- Network and troubleshooting experience
- Virtualization experience (Hyper-V or VMware)
- Scripting and automation experience (PowerShell, Python etc.)
- Proficiency in English. Other languages (German, French or Spanish) are beneficial
- Will to travel to customer sites within the EMEA region - up to 10% of time
What we offer you:
- Salary from 8 000 PLN Gross depending on skills
- Flexible forms of employment
- Stock options
- Experienced and open-minded people to work with and an energetic environment perfect for learning new skills
- Flexible working hours (core hours 8 AM-3 PM) or remote work days if you need them
- 4000 PLN Gross conference budget per person and additional 4 training days each year to boost your skills
- MultiKafeteria - you can choose MultiSport or gift cards every month or whatever you need to make you happy
- Private medical health care
- Relocation support
- Free in-house English classes
- Team initiatives and events
Egnyte is privately held and funded by top notch investors such as: Google Ventures, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Polaris Partners, Floodgate Fund, Northgate, CenturyLink, Goldman Sachs and Seagate.
Don’t forget to add: I hereby agree for my personal data, included in my job application, to be processed in line with the needs of recruitment, in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29 August 1997 (Law Gazette from 2002, No.101, heading 926, as amended).