🤓 DevOps Engineer (SRE)
8 000 - 14 000 PLN gross
🌍 Egnyte Poland | Baraniaka 6, Poznań🖥 http://www.egnyte.com
👉 Nice to have:
At Egnyte, we help businesses navigate the complex world of content and data management. With more than 15000 clients from over 120 countries already on board, we continue to grow.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our SRE team in Poznan. You’ll become a key part of a driven group of engineers who ensure the reliability of our platform 24/7. Our plan is to build an advanced SRE team, learning from the best in the industry.
This is why we are looking for people with initiative, curiosity, and the desire to learn. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, tech-savvy with a strong focus on maintaining the availability and resilience of services.
We are a team working with:
- Scale: over 6000 instances across geo-distributed Data Centers and Cloud providers
- Technology: GCP, Kubernetes, Elastic, Terraform, Puppet, Ansible, Docker
- People: cooperation with international teams spread around the globe
Things you will do on a daily basis:
- Support Egnyte Enterprise Solutions hosted in Data Centers and Cloud providers (scalability, redundancy, deployment, performance monitoring)
- Solve production issues and create technical recommendations for improving the quality of service
- Maintain and monitor environments in a 24/7 rotation system
- Collaborate with different teams: you’ll enable Software Developers to ship new features at scale and support DevOps Engineers in automating our infrastructure
- Actively participate in shaping the SRE culture at Egnyte
What skills are we looking for?
- 2+ years of proven experience working as a SysAdmin, DevOps, SRE or in an equivalent role
- Hands-on experience with Linux/Unix Operating System on administration level (CentOS preferred)
- Experience with building and maintaining monitoring solutions
- Ability to work effectively in a globally distributed team structure
- An open mind and a can-do attitude
- Good English skills to effectively communicate about technical matters
- Knowledge of IaaS and Configuration Management tools, such as Terraform, Puppet, Ansible or similar
- Experience with New Relic, Nagios, Grafana or Kibana
- Familiarity with at least one of the scripting languages (Python/Perl/Ruby): you’ll work with your language of choice
- Software development experience
- Good knowledge of both self-hosted and cloud environments (preferably the Google Cloud Platform)
What we offer you:
- Salary up to 14.000 PLN Gross depending on skills
- Flexible forms of employment
- Stock options
- Experienced and open-minded people to work with and an energetic environment perfect for learning new skills
- Flexible working hours (core hours 8 AM-3 PM) or remote work days if you need them
- 4000 PLN Gross conference budget per person and additional 4 training days each year to boost your skills
- MultiKafeteria - you can choose MultiSport or gift cards every month or whatever you need to make you happy
- Private medical health care
- Relocation support
- Free in-house English classes
- Team initiatives and events
Egnyte is privately held and funded by top-notch investors such as: Google Ventures, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Polaris Partners, Floodgate Fund, Northgate, CenturyLink and Seagate.
Don’t forget to add: I agree to the processing of my personal data for recruitment in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 lit. a Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general data protection regulation).