🤓 DevOps Engineer (Poznań or remote)
10 000 - 14 000 PLN gross
🌍 Egnyte Poland | Baraniaka 6, Poznań🖥 http://www.egnyte.com
👉 Nice to have:
Our team of DevOps Engineers grows steadily and we’re currently on the lookout for more people to join us. If you share our passion for DevOps culture, do reach out!
Egnyte is a product-focused company, not a software outsourcing business. We build and maintain our flagship software: a secure content platform called Egnyte, used by companies like Red Bull and Yamaha. With 200+ people working in our Poznań office, we remain a people-first workplace.
Here’s what you can expect upon joining our team:
Large scale with human touch
Large scale with human touch
On one hand, you’ll work on a global product used by 16k+ companies. On the other hand, you’ll join a close-knit team where everyone is eager to help you out and share their expertise.
A team to thrive in
You’ll definitely find people to learn and get inspiration from at Egnyte. There are 30+ DevOps specialists working across multiple DevOps-focused teams.
A flexible organization
If you have preferences regarding the form of employment or working hours, let us know: we’ll hear you out and figure out a solution that allows you to work comfortably in our office or remotely.
Commitment to DevOps culture
DevOps is not an afterthought at Egnyte. Your work will have a significant impact on the product and the way all Egnyte teams operate
Your day-to-day at Egnyte
- Designing, building and maintaining cloud environments (using Terraform, Puppet or Kubernetes)
- Migrating services to cloud-based environments
- Collaborating with software developers to create a reliable and scalable infrastructure for our product. You’ll use Python, Java or Golang to build tools that help achieve this goal
- Advising others as to how DevOps can make a positive impact on their work. In the process, you’ll meet fellow Egnyters from our offices in California and North Carolina
- Knowledge sharing. We encourage our employees to share their experience via training or presentations
- 2+ years of proven experience in a DevOps Engineer, System Administrator or Developer role, working on infrastructure or build processes
- Experience with public cloud services (GCP/AWS/Azure)
- Experience with metric-based monitoring solutions (Cloud: CloudWatch/Stackdriver, On-prem: InfluxDB/OpenTSDB/Prometheus)
- Good understanding of the Linux Operating System on the administration level
- Preferably you have experience with HA solutions: our tools of choice include HAProxy, LVS, Corosync & Pacemaker etc.
- Experience with message brokers (RabbitMQ, Kafka or others) and databases (MySQL or others)
- Drive to grow as a DevOps Engineer (we value open-mindedness and a can-do attitude)
- Solid English skills to effectively communicate with other team members
- Salary from 10.000 to 14.000 PLN Gross depending on skills and experience
- Stock options
- Your own Egnyte account with lifetime access
- 4000 PLN Gross conference budget per person and additional 4 training days each year to boost your skills
- Apple or Dell (your call) equipment with a Linux distro of your choice or Windows
- Flexible working hours or remote work days if you need them
- MultiKafeteria: you can choose a MultiSport card or gift cards every month
- Private medical healthcare
- In-house English classes
- Team initiatives and events