🤓 Build Automation Engineer
6 000 - 10 000 PLN gross
🌍 Egnyte Poland | Baraniaka 6, Poznań🖥 http://www.egnyte.com
👉 Nice to have:
Build Automation Engineer
(Poznan, Greater Poland District - Poland)
Egnyte is a US based company with an Engineering team operating in the City of Poznan since 2012. Egnyte software provides customers with secure access to 100% of their business files from any device, regardless of where those files physically reside. We're a creative, driven team of people who want to make great products that solve real problems. This is your chance to be part of something amazing and truly make an impact! Now you can do it by joining our 180+ Poznan Team.
What We Need:
We are looking for a talented Build Automation Engineer to join our Tools/Productivity Team. You already started your adventure with Linux console and you feel that it’s time to take your skills to the next level? This opportunity is perfect for you! You will be responsible for maintaining build machines for Egnyte products.
Our team work closely with:
- DEV team - provide most efficient way to build packages, make sure DEV resources are used in the most productive way
- QA team - provide stable environment to run automated tests, create and execute previously defined Quality Gates
- OPS team - create automated process to create packages that will be deployed later on production
- PMO team - make sure previous steps have been made in a consistent way across company products and releases, with sync with our compliances (ISO, SOC2)
Technologies/tools used in our team: GIT, Puppet, Ansible, Jenkins, Docker, VMware, G Cloud, Jira, Sonar, Nexus, Maven, Gradle and others.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain build & test infrastructure for Egnyte products (more than 100 of Linux, Windows and OSX machines)
- Create automated process to build packages which will be deployed on production
- Prepare deployment solutions for QA, staging and production environments
- Create and maintain tools responsible for delivering client-side services to customer (for example desktop applications update process)
- Provide tools and solutions that allow all manpower in engineering to work in most efficient way
- Experience with Linux shell
- Experience with managing Linux machines
- Good understanding of GIT version control
- Experience with scripting languages
- Experience with JIRA
- Communicative English skills
Nice to Have:
- Software development experience
- Experience with Jenkins, Maven, Nexus, Sonar
- Experience with managing OSX and Windows machines
- Good communication skills to be able work with people from different teams
- Salary from 6.000 up to 10.000 PLN Gross depending on skills
- Flexible forms of employment
- Stock options
- Experienced and open-minded people to work with and an energetic environment perfect for learning new skills
- Flexible working hours (core hours 10am-3pm) or remote work days if you need them
- 4000 PLN Gross conference budget per person and additional 4 training days each year to boost your skills
- MultiKafeteria - you can choose MultiSport or gift cards every month or whatever you need to make you happy
- Private medical health care
- Relocation support
- Free in-house English classes
- Team initiatives and events
- New office - next to the lake :)
Egnyte is privately held and funded by top notch investors such as: Google Ventures, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Polaris Partners, Floodgate Fund, Northgate, CenturyLink and Seagate.
Apply today by sending your Resume in English to email@example.com. Add “Build Automation Engineer” in the subject line. You are more than welcome to share with us everything you are proud of: links, portfolio, github repositories etc.
Don’t forget to add: I agree to the processing of my personal data for recruitment in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 lit. a Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general data protection regulation).