🤓 Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
🌍 EDC | Al. Krakowska 110/114, Warszawa🖥 http://edc.pl
Engineering Design Center (EDC) is an engineering alliance between General Electric
Company Polska Sp. z o.o. and Lukasiewicz Research Network - Institute of Aviation
What are your team key projects?
We develop applications for aviation and power industry engineers which have a huge impact on managing the production of engineering parts. You could also support local web solutions, such as applications for business projects management.
You will work on
- Own medium-sized quality engineering tasks
- Quality, test plans and testing methodology for multiple software modules
- Analyzing design requirements to develop and implement Test Automation Architecture and framework
- Performing White, Grey, and Black Box testing
- Writing automation scripts in Selenium Web Driver / Robot Framework
- Providing consolidated status reports for defects and test case execution progress with respect to plan to upper management
- Diagnosis areas of quality weakness in the system and improvement plan
- Leading and guiding Software Quality Engineers and Developers on testing
- Developing and executing maintainable automation tests for acceptance, functional, and regression test cases
- Applying principles of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques
What do we expect from you?
- BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Engineering
- Experience in software testing, test automation
- Strong knowledge of software testing methodologies and processes
- Experience Object-oriented programming in Java
What extra you can get?
- Work on the most modern solutions in the aviation and power industry
- The science and the business world in one place – we work with customers from around the world. We cooperate with the academic community and support the industrial PhDs and master’s theses writing
- Work with the best experts in the industry, who willingly act as mentors, coaches and share their knowledge every day
- Family-friendly solutions – flexible working time (start: 6:00 - 10:00), the opportunity to work from home, parent’s room, life insurance, pension allowance – the third pillar
- A technical or managerial career path, a wide range of development programs and training
- Support of several interest groups: EDC Diversity Team, GE Women’s Network, GE Volunteers, EDC Bikers, EDC Runners, EDC Spotters, EDC Board games and much more – we are a signatory of the Diversity Charter
- Support a healthy lifestyle as part of HealthAhead initiative: the fruity Wednesdays, private medical care, subsidies for sports clothes, training, and Multisport cards, during sports events – massages and specialists’ advises
- The largest, company bike room in Poland with a full equipment
- The new hire orientation training and Buddy’s support
- The Referral Program – we value the trust of our employees