🤓 Internship program in eastside-solutions
3 000 - 3 000 PLN gross
🌍 eastside-solutions | Szafarnia 6/47, Gdańsk🖥 http://eastside-solutions.com
👉 Nice to have:
Eastside-solutions invites all interested beginner developers to start their professional career in international IT company. With supervision of professional and experience programmers, during 3 months period, you will be able to gain quality knowledge, learn good programming habits, discover top-notch technologies and have a brief look on collaboration in distributed teams.
Who You are?
- You are a graduate of IT related studies or programming boot camp or other programming course,
- You have basic java script knowledge,
- You are passionate about web development, creating applications and software development,
- You are ready to broaden your technical knowledge in your spare time,
- You are open-minded and able to communicate in English easily.
If you agree to all (above) than you are the person who we are looking for. If you do not fit to one of above, do not waste your time proceeding further.
How to apply?
- Send us your CV which will confirm that you are person who we look for,
- If your CV will convince us, wait for our call, and invitation for Skype interview,
- During skype interview you will be able to show your languages skills and prove your passion for programming,
- Final step will be simple coding knowledge test in our office, based on commonly known Udemy course of our choice. If you got to so far, passing the test is the only step before starting internship.
How does internship in eastside works?
Just after entering our office a mentor will be assigned to conduct your internship. You will be introduced to basic corporate rules, your workplace and team members. Each day you will be supplied with tasks briefed during morning meeting and summarized at the end of the day.
During whole period you will be assigned to various tasks, which you will be solving with supervision of your mentor. However, solving the tasks is not the only clue to success. During this period you will need to prove development of your skills what often involves hard work after office hours. If working hard enough, you will be offered permanent job contract, and possibility to become a real part of eastside family.