🤓 .NET Developer
9 000 - 15 000 PLN net
🌍 Earth Class Mail | Rynek Główny 39/2, Kraków🖥 https://www.earthclassmail.com/
👉 Nice to have:
Earth Class Mail has been the leading mail digitization since 2006. We have great customers like Twilio, Expensify, CoreOS, and Know Your Company. We're profitable and growing -- the excitement of a high-growth startup without the run rate anxiety.
Why snail mail? Well, it's still a fact of life for companies and individuals. We do our best to bring physical mail kicking and screaming into the 21st century. Not only do we make snail mail as convenient as email, but we provide a ton of value on top of it: our customers mail is scanned and OCRed so it's fully searchable and fully integratable with other web services like Bill.com, Dropbox, and more.
We're owned by Scaleworks. They invest in high growth tech companies and help them make the jump from good to great. Now is the time to get involved if you want to play a key role in this exciting time for our business.
Find more about us here: https://www.earthclassmail.com/company/about
You will be working on rebuilding legacy system and implementing brand new features for our users. Like any other company, we have a backlog of tech debt/bugs that need to be addressed, and we try to fix them by modernizing the architecture instead of putting band-aids on existing infrastructure.
Majority of new functionality that replaces old logic is hosted on Azure and utilizes features like Azure Functions, Web Jobs, Event Grid, Blob Storage, etc..
Our technology stack is mostly .NET 4.5 / Core 2.0 with C#, Angular, Vue, WCF, WebApi, ElasticSearch, Redis, MS SQL.
- + 2 years of experience on the similar position.
- .NET experience obviously - C#, Web Services, SQL.
- Communicative English.
- Pragmatic approach.
- Communicative and open minded person, not afraid of asking questions.
"Nice to have" requirements
- Front-end development experience.
- Azure development.
- Interest in business side of the product.
- Comfortable office in the Market Square with friendly atmosphere.
- Development fund of 3k PLN per year per head.
- Flexibility in choosing the type of contract.
- Paid holiday (26 days for B2B).
- Private healthcare (Luxmed).
- Sports card (Multisport).
- Free English classes.
- Monthly team building and socializing events.
- Competitive salary.
- Decent coffee.
- Table football, Udemy access etc.
Sounds interesting? Let us know! Write to firstname.lastname@example.org & send us whatever you feel represents your work best (CV, LinkedIn, Github, portfolio, or just a couple of paragraphs) or just press an "Apply" button.