🤓 Product Designer
10 000 - 20 000 PLN gross
🌍 Dynatrace Sp. z o.o. | Grunwaldzka, 411, Gdańsk🖥 http://jobs.dynatrace.pl
Do you enjoy solving complex design problems?
Do you get excited about building extraordinary UX journeys?
Do you want to design meaningful solutions to address real problems?
Join the Dynatrace team in Gdansk and help us build and improve our world-class product. Become part of our experienced, global product design team and collaborate with our designers in Linz, Barcelona, and Detroit.
What you will do?
- thrive in a product environment that requires strong analytical skills, independent self-direction, and an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication,
- take ownership of the user experience of the topic your development team is responsible for.
- take part in all phases of the development and design process (from understanding the problem, to finding, validating, and implementing the solution, to releasing and analyzing market response) as one of the three major contributors: PM-DEV-UX.
- plan with the team, decide which stories/tasks require your support or review, flag them accordingly, conduct UX research, analyze the competition, benchmark and test your solutions.
- build your solutions using the Dynatrace design system (Barista), and help with maintaining the design system.
- act as a UX advocate by showcasing outstanding UX principles and practices to the solutions you design for Dynatrace.
- at least 2 years of experience in a similar position in product company,
- experience with end-to-end product design,
- people-focused design mindset,
- willingness to constantly look for ways to refine designs through user feedback (both hands-on user research or A/B testing),
- ability to easily articulate product design decisions in English (both written and spoken),
- experience with facilitating workshops with developers and stakeholders using tools such as design studios or design sprints,
- experience with an agile/lean team framework and the ability to deliver real value to the product.
Your future team
You may have heard about Amazon studies that show that a 1-second slowdown of a page can cost a company a $1.6 billion in sales each year and customers a lot of frustration... Do you like waiting for content to load? Neither does the Synthetic team.
This team develop synthetic tests that help our customers monitor how fast their pages load. The PM and developers are on-site, which allows the whole team to work cooperatively and iterate faster.
We have other teams who are also looking for new designers. Alternatively, you can apply to join the cloud infrastructure monitoring, full stack monitoring, extensions, or core UI team.
- Premium, private healthcare
- Life insurance and investment fund
- Company-sponsored language classes (English, German or Polish).
- Internal trainings & business access to Udemy courses
- Multisport card and free access to sports hall, gym, and swimming pool in building
- Awesome work environment offering daily snacks, a library, 3D printer, games room, and much more.
Dynatrace is a product company that is a global leader in Software Intelligence because the world needs software to work perfectly. Our innovative SaaS product helps customers to get a self-driving IT. Thanks to our high-quality standards and cutting-edge technologies, we are proud to have customers like Adobe, eBay, Netflix, H&M, Delta Airlines, SAP, United Health Care, and many others.
Submit your application with a portfolio. If we're impressed by your work, we’ll invite you to talk about your experience and your portfolio. After that, if everything goes well you will get assignment to do at home. You will present results of your task during the next meeting and based on that we will let you know if you get the job.
10k - 20k PLN
gross per month