🤓 Senior Java Developer
12 000 - 22 000 PLN gross
🌍 Dynatrace | Grunwaldzka 411, Gdańsk🖥 http://gdansk.dynatrace.pl
Your role in the team
- Develop new features in the best APM solution available,
- Focus on squeezing the most out of DB server performance basing on gathered data,
- Enjoy helping other developers by working on TestAutomation features tailored to their needs,
- Collaborate with the rest of our Scrum Team, including PM and CSA, and other teams spread around the world,
- Enhance your end-to-end development craftsmanship to provide high-quality product, but don't worry - we're here to help you,
- Become the Darts Champion, but be aware - we won't help you here.
What do we expect from you?
- Excellent Java programming skills
- Experience in distributed and multi-tier web applications
- Hands-on knowledge of tools and techniques helping to write high-quality code;
- Ability to complete assigned tasks independently and as a part of a multiculture team;
- Very good communication skills in English;
- Comfortable with using and writing REST based interfaces;
- Experience in using popular libraries like: Apache Commons, Google Guava, JUnit, Mockito;
About your possible team
Database Monitoring - we work on DB Agents, which make it possible to monitor the internals of various database engines (currently Oracle, Microsoft SQLSERVER, MySQL and DB2). By correlating the events captured by application agents with data we get from DB Agents, customers are provided with much broader context, so it's possible to reason about performance problems - for example, you may find out that a query was slow not because it was badly written, but because there was a problem with IO.
We mainly use Java, currently at JDK7 language level. User interface is based on Eclipse Rich Client Platform, but we're transitioning to Web UI using GWT library. Code is reviewed before committing and we put strong emphasis on automated testing (unit and integration).