🤓 SCCM Administrator
16 000 - 21 000 PLN net
🌍 Dynaminds | al. jerozolimskie 181b, Warszawa🖥 http://dynaminds.pl/
Areas of Responsibility
As a System Administrator for SCCM, the role is responsible for directly supporting new and existing customers in providing technical support in the MS SCCM 2012/2016/Current branch environments.
Day-to-day operational support of end user workplaces providing the following services:
- Applications distribution, installation, uninstallation
- OS installation and troubleshooting
- OS and applications updates and patching
- Remote end user support
- OS configuration and settings
- Troubleshooting applications
- Experience in utilizing the MS SCCM toolset in various customer environments
- Knowledge/Understanding of SCCM platform: Software Updates, Software distribution, Collection Advertisements, OSD
- Intermediate knowledge of scripting and Windows PowerShell syntax
- Intermediate knowledge of Active Directory
- Sound practical knowledge of group policies
- Good technical and analytical troubleshooting skills
- Ability to create technical documentation
- Ability to work independently and take ownership
- Thorough knowledge of supported Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Strong interpersonal skills in dealing with a wide range of customers with varying computer abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
- Knowledge of Image process (Win7, Win10) configuration, solution using standard tools (WinPE, disk management tools, OSD & Task Sequence within SCCM)
- Experience in troubleshooting intermediate complex local area network (LAN) and VPN connectivity issues
- Minimum 3 years of System Administration and Automation experience on a specified operating system in a 24/7 production environment
- Understanding of networking fundamentals, including common networking protocols, topologies, hardware, media, routing, switching, and addressing.
- Knowledge of active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) principles and fundamentals of AD DS management.
- Experience in installation, configuration, and troubleshooting for Windows-based personal computers.
- Knowledge of basic concepts of public key infrastructure (PKI) security
- Basic understanding of Windows Server roles and services
- Basic understanding of the configuration options for iOS, Android, and Windows Mobile device platforms
- Experience in installation and configuration of Windows 10
- Experience with managing apps, data security and device security
- Ability to restore files, roll back drivers, and recover Windows 10 devices
- UE Work Permit
Will be an advantage
- Knowledge of Office 365 / Microsoft 365
- Knowledge of Citrix, App-V and Microsoft HyperV technologies
- Microsoft certification in SCCM/Windows10 preferred, ITIL general knowledge
- 5-years or more of related experience preferred.