🤓 Presales Technology Specialist
10 000 - 17 000 PLN gross
🌍 Dynaminds | Wołoska 5, Warszawa🖥 http://dynaminds.pl/
The Technology Specialist (TS) is the primary interface in terms of presales for the Customer Focus Team (CFT) into development and technical resources. The TS works with the CFT and the customer to link the technical capabilities for core hardware and software offers to business environments and systems in order to close business.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides pre-sales support to the Corporate Account Managers (CAMs), Business Development Managers (BDMs) in Target and Key accounts.
- Responsible for the implementation of “Proof of Concept” and “Pilot” solutions based on criteria provided by CFT and Customer.
- Consult with Customer as Subject Matter Expert, providing insight into potential solutions that create value and improve the Customer business performance
- Responsible for software product installations and the licensing during execution of a Statement of Work (SoW) for a single large account and/or multiple complex small accounts.Customer Environments can vary from hundreds to thousands of installed devices
- Develop and run key and end user training for device and applications that facilitate change management and usability of valued functions
- Responsible to build and grow a high trust relationship with key contacts within the Customer environment
- Participates within CFT to develop proposals, detailed Statements of Work and RFP (request for proposal) responses
- Maintain sufficient dialogue with Customer key technical contacts to understand priority business initiatives.
- Proactive administration of Solution Centre to ensure all solution demonstrations are functional and in line with the country’s offer strategy
EXPERIENCE AND BACKGROUND:
- Experience of team membership for multiple complex projects
- Significant experience interacting with industry leading customers
- Experience with application deployment through the use of remote technologies
- Strong technical background with a minimum of 3.5 years Systems experience
- Specialization in one or more output disciplines is desirable e.g. copier technologies, colour reprographics, distributed printing etc. A good understanding of topologies and operating environments is also desired.
- Excellent skills in MS Office Suite including, word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software.MS Visio and MS Access preferred.
- Basic knowledge of software driver implementation, IP schemas and network protocols.
- Demonstrated ability to apply a systematic approach to problem solving through analysis of the problem and evaluation of alternative solutions.
- Ability to think creatively and apply innovative approaches to business problems and opportunities.
- Strong teaching skills, ability to present and demonstrate complex procedures to diverse groups.
- Experience in delivering applications to customers and providing the supporting documentation.
- English min. B2
- Individual must demonstrate a high level of business maturity
- High energy level, comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with normal activities
- High levels of natural and intentional organization capabilities
- Strong analytical and reasoning abilities.Mindset that enables solving complex problems in a fast-paced environment while delivering on service promises.Able to develop and adapt business processes after evaluating multiple solutions