🤓 Mobile Application Test Engineer
7 000 - 13 000 PLN gross
🌍 Dynaminds | DASZYŃSKIEGO, Warszawa🖥 http://dynaminds.pl/
You will be responsible for:
- Testing applications and EMUI functions for latest mobile devices.
- Finding application issues, gathering application and system logs (crashes, performance logs, power consumption logs, stability logs).
- Field test for location services, Bluetooth, NFC and Wi-Fi.
- Testing call quality, determining call quality factors.
- Multimedia testing (camera, voice/video codecs, streaming applications).
Requirements for this position include:
- Good knowledge of Android / iOS device architecture.
- Experience in system/application log analysis using Logcat, Systrace, PowerStats.
- Understanding mobile device components and their influence on power consumption.
- Mobile device’s multimedia codecs knowledge.
- Understanding differences in mobile phone cellular generations from 2G to 4G.
- Self-reliance in task execution. Professional and clear issue description and reporting. Focusing on getting task done and on-time reporting.
- Passport (up to 20% time in a year during BT) and category B driving license.
Following qualifications will be an asset:
- Experience in developing automation scripts using Python or Java.
- Experience with protocols testing, e.g. familiarity with 3GPP, calls and messages in 2G/3G/4G networks, supplementary services (call forwarding, call waiting, call barring, CLIP and CLIR), IMS.
- MultiSport card.
- Private medical care.
- Employment contract.
- Employment at global telecommunication leader.
- Challenging job in international structures.
- The possibility of creating and implementing own tools & solutions
- Career development.