🤓 Software Tester with SoapUI
8 000 - 13 000 PLN gross
🌍 DXC Technology | Szturmowa 2a, Warszawa🖥 http://www.dxc.technology/
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology.
We are looking for:
Software Tester with SoapUI
Miejsce pracy: Warszawa
Successful candidate will translate business requirements into test scenarios and test cases, will create test documentation, will be responsible for design and execution of functional test cases, reporting testing progress and defects, will improve testing process and develop test automation scripts in SoapUI.
Candidate will work closely with project managers, technical leaders, business analysts and other test team members and will proactively work to resolve any issues.
- Master's or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in Functional / Integration / Exploratory Testing and Defect Tracking
- Strong experience in integration testing of Webservices (SOAP, Rest)
- Experience in writing SQL queries and database understanding
- Knowledge of operating systems (Windows, Unix)
- Experience in ALM, Jira or other test repository/defect tracking tools
- Good/Very good English language skills
- Creative approach to problem solving
- Experience in testing payments systems
- Experience in development of automated test scripts
- Experience in mobile testing
Why would you join us?
We offer a job in heavily invested area, cooperating with inspiring people from across the world. A place where you can learn, work with experts, share your knowledge, have occasions to enjoy many activities suitable for our Employees and their lifestyles.
Additionally, you will receive an attractive employee benefits package:
- Work in an international company, full-time employment contract
- Opportunity for personal and professional development and advancement within the company by taking part in interesting and challenging projects
- Modern and friendly work environment with open door policy
- Professional technical and soft skill training (internal DXC University, DXC Partners Network and certification program), opportunity to learn and evolve within a team of experienced colleagues
- Private medical care, social benefits system, life insurance, Multisport card, Wellness Program, German language classes, relax corner (XBOX games and other), sport communities
- Employee Assistance Program (providing help for employees in difficult life situations)
- Competitive compensation package adjusted to candidate’s experience and qualifications
- Last but not least our Warsaw office is located on the lakeside, near metro and tram station, apart of that effective home-office culture is in our DNA