🤓 Android Application Support Engineer
9 000 - 16 000 PLN gross
🌍 DXC Technology | Szturmowa 2A, Warszawa🖥 http://www.dxc.technology/
We, the DXC Technology (global corporation, 70 offices around the world, more than 130k employees) are looking for experienced Android Application Support Engineer for our innovative and top-notch project for financial industry in Dubai. You know BLIK? Yeah, that’s something like this but for Dirhams.
What you will do in your day-to-day work?
- Resolving incidents and doing problem management related to our application (L3 Support)
- Continuously improving existing processes in order to improve response times! We hate wasting time for booooring repeatable tasks.
- Improving the documentation (over and over again – LOL, just kidding – we just need the docs to be up to date)
- Collaborate with other vendors and with the client – so you MUST be able to communicate clearly!
We need you if:
- You are proactive and innovative in your work
- You know that we are here to help our client – not the opposite
- You have at least 3 years of Java/Kotlin development experience
- You know the Android ecosystem and its design patterns
- You know how to communicate securely with the backend
- You are familiar with mobile apps security best practices
- You have seen CI/CD platform and you are not afraid of using it
- Testing skills – unit and integration
- Oh, last but not least – your English skills are higher than intermediate, but if you got up to this point – I’m more than sure that you’ll make it.
We’ll be sooooo happy if you also have:
- experience in the card and contactless payments projects, mobile payment solutions, payment hubs and core transactional payment systems
- experience with payment products
- general knowledge on VISA/Mastercard (including EMV) business models
- knowledge of authorization processes and payments security standards
Why would you join us?
We offer a steady job in an international company in the heavily invested area, where you will encounter multiple opportunities to cooperate with inspiring people from across the world. A place where you can learn, work with experts, share your knowledge and enjoy many social activities and events prepared for our Employees.
Additionally, we offer:
- full-time employment contract
- plenty of personal and professional development opportunities (internal DXC University, knowledge sharing, internal projects, and many, many more!)
- modern and friendly work environment with open door policy
- private medical care, social benefits system, life insurance, Multisport card,
- Employee Assistance Program (providing help for employees in difficult life situations)
- competitive compensation package adjusted to candidate’s experience and qualifications
- flexibility in work arrangement (home-office culture is in our DNA)