We believe that only as a team we can progress. This is why we are looking for team players who can help our team to progress.
It is the way how we are creating value.
Do you want to learn how to run projects in an international environment?
Here you will find great people, challenging projects and support in development.
Join our team!
You will have an opportunity to:
- Train under an experienced test coordinator
- Be a part of an advisory team on IT projects
- Work closely with business analysts, IT developers, and architects on a daily basis
- Design, create, execute and maintain test cases
- Test new software functionalities according to defined requirements
- Define tests and acceptance criteria for new functionalities
- Find, describe, and report bugs
- Develop solutions for minimizing regression and enhancing software quality
- Cooperate directly with the client team
- Participate in a fully agile development life cycle, working closely with product, development teams and client in an international environment
We bet on you, so we expect you to:
- Know English very well (at least B2 level)
- Be assertive and communicative
- Demonstrate ability to learn quickly in a friendly but challenging environment
- Be meticulous in your work and have attention to detail
- Think analytically and have the ability to use synthesis to present the results of your work
- Enjoy teamwork with experts with various academic background and skills
- Be able to work full-time
- Be able to work in Poland and the European Union
We appreciate if additionally you have experience working in:
- Agile environment
- IT company
- Project work and want to continue developing in it
We offer you:
- Work-life balance: flexible working hours and a hybrid home office model (2-3 times per week in the office)
- Semi-annual evaluation meetings and a clearly defined career path and salary forecast
- A friendly Buddy to guide you through the onboarding and further training and career opportunities
- Training possibilities for personal development after completing the onboarding period
- Additional benefits such as a fitness card, health care and much more
- An open and casual company culture filled with internal events
- The opportunity to quickly develop professionally on projects in Europe and all over the world
* The final salary offer may fall outside the given brackets depending on your education, experience and location.