🤓 Senior Software Engineer
18 000 - 28 000 PLN gross
🌍 dotLinkers | Przemysłowa 12, Kraków🖥 http://dotlinkers.pl
👉 Nice to have:
We’re looking for a great Software Engineer to join a team in Krakow that creates Marketplace as a Service and also develops their own platform using this product. It is a members-only service that allows customers to buy in 100+ online stores. This service provides the best prices, fast and free shipping and free returns. Almost 100 tech people in the Company’s Headquarters in Chicago and 15 in the office in Krakow work on a product development. Currently they’re facing the challenge of taking it to the next level (query understanding, relevance, marking) and products catalogue (integrate catalogues from different shops, updates, merges). They are also introducing Kotlin and TypeScript to their stack. The team is really strong and the tasks are challenging as hell, but I can promise you that if you try, you’ll like it!
You will play a major role in all parts of the software development process, lead the organization to use best practices and modern technologies, work closely with stakeholders.
- 5+ years experience writing production code for backend and/or web applications
- Expertise in backend, ideally in Python.
- Experience in one of the JVM based programming languages: Java/Groovy/Kotlin is a plus
- Deep understanding of database concepts and experience with relational database – MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Experience increasing page load performance in browsers and optimizing for mobile.
- Experience optimizing larger applications to increase speed, scalability, and extensibility
- Understanding of key programming concepts like memory management, optimization techniques, API design, relational mapping frameworks, and distributed applications
- Familiarity of AWS, Docker, Terraform is a plus
- 18 000 – 28 000 PLN/gross/month (Perm)
- Individual Training budget (1500$/year)
- Stock options
- Fully paid Private Medical Healthcare (Medicover) and Life Insurance (Generali)
- Flexible working hours
- Free lunches (😊!) and the fridge full of fruits
- Phone call interview
- Onsite interview in the office