🤓 DevOps Engineer
12 000 - 18 000 PLN gross
🌍 dotLinkers | Przemysłowa 12, Kraków🖥 https://dotlinkers.pl
A product company that creates a platform dedicated to the advertising industry that is used for generating marketing campaigns. The company has headquarters in many cities around the world. In Krakow, there are 31 employees divided into four teams (they work in Scrum).
Project: The company has their own product, which is constantly adapted to customers. They process terabytes of data a day.
Technologies used in the company: Java 8, Spring, Spring Boot, NoSQL, ElasticSearch, Vertica, Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, AWS, Docker (Micro-Service Architecture).
- Creating automated orchestration and deployment solutions
- Building independent web based tools, microservices and solutions
- Operating and maintaining CI/CD delivery flows and tools
- Writing scripts and automation using Perl/Python/Groovy/Java/Bash
- Managing source control
- At least 2-3 years of experience as DevOps engineer
- Demonstratable experience in Bash, Ruby, Python or other scripting languages
- Good understanding of version control systems, branching and merging strategies
- Experience with software build tools (e.g. Gradle) and continuous integration and continuous deployment tools (e.g. Jenkins)
- Experience with automation/configuration management using either Puppet, Chef or an equivalent
- Experience with managing Linux based infrastructure
Nice to have:
- Experience working with container and cloud technologies (Docker, AWS)
- Knowledge of NoSQL technologies eg: mongodb, redis, cassandra, etc.
- Experience with distributed systems and Big Data technology such as Hadoop MapReduce, YARN, Hive, HBase, Redis
- Competitive salary up to 18 000 PLN Gross Perm
- Private medical healthcare Luxmed
- Refinancing a sports package
- Car and bike parking