🤓 DevOps Engineer
11 000 - 18 000 PLN gross
🌍 DNA Technology | POW 25, Łódź🖥 https://www.digitalnewagency.com/
👉 Nice to have:
We don't necessarily agree that DevOps is a job title. We are looking for a great Site Reliability Engineer who will join our teams to help them in Infrastructure as Code, security automation and feels comfortable in DevOps model.
We spend 1/4 of our lives at work so why not to make it a place you co-create, where your opinion matters, you feel safe and you do meaningful things
- Location: Łódź, Poland
- Work start date: ASAP
- Contract length: permanent
- 11000 - 18000 PLN + VAT (B2B) per month
- 9000 - 15000 PLN gross (UoP) per month
- Cultural fit
Cultural fit explained
- growth mindset
- curiosity and courage
- focus on end-user
- end-to-end responsibility
- willingness to experiment
What we offer
- you will have impact on architecture and technology stack and, therefore, opportunity to master it,
- we will help you understand why and how we do things, but also invite you to challenge our ways of working,
- we will trust you to know best how to organize your time and do things within the boundaries defined by being responsible for yourself, your colleagues, the team and company,
- you will work in an environment in which agility and proper organizational culture are considered one of the key aspects of business success,
- you will be invited to co-create a great company and workplace with us.
- Agile management: Scrum, Kanban
- Issue tracking tool: Jira, Github, GitLab
- Knowledge repository: Confluence, Github, GitLab
- Virtualization: Docker
- Network virtualization: AWS VPC
- Provisioning: Terraform
- Cloud infrastructure: AWS
- Operating system: Linux
- Application stack: JVM, Node.js, Golang, Kafka
- Version control system: git
- Databases: MariaDB, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- Operating System: you choose (MacOS, Linux, Windows)
- Computer: notebook + up to 2 external displays
- Job profile: Mainly new features
- Paid holiday: Yes
- Part time work: No
- Remote possible: Yes (1 day a week)
- Flexible hours: Yes
- Travel involved: Some
- Freedom to choose tools: Yes
Perks in the office
Bike parking, In-house trainings, In-house hack days, Startup atmosphere, No dress code, Free coffee, Swedish fika, Company events
Flat structure, Small teams, International projects, Training budget, Conference budget
"Everything we do we believe smart way is the only way to solve problems together."
We are proud that thanks to our work we helped among others:
- neurodivergents (people with autism spectrum) to grow as human beings regardless of their ability to function,
- people to have more convenient access to blood tests which leads to faster diagnosis of their health state,
- students to become financially independent by making gig economy more accessible to them,
- people to save money by making it a fun activity associated with positive emotions.
We are not just a software house, nor are we an outsourcing or body leasing agency. We are the home of business growth. Our goal is not write lines of code but to solve real-life problems with code among others.
We build products we identify ourselves with and software is usually a crucial ingredient.
What members of our gang appreciate most in our company is:
- autonomy and end-to-end responsibility for a product resulting from flat structure of our company - a team takes ownership of architecture, quality, technology and way of working (there are no architects, team leads, junior or senior developers - let’s focus on cool work to be done instead of titles and hierarchies etc.),
- opportunity for mastery at various technologies - we focus on a problem first and then find the best tool for that instead of being tied to one technology only,
- serving greater purpose by building meaningful products and co-creating a company where psychological safety and fun matter.
If it is also important to you, join our gang.
DNA Technology is a business unit of Digital New Agency responsible for product and software development. We’re an experienced technology partner working with companies of different sizes - from developing startups to engaging in digital transformations of large enterprises.
The company has offices in Stockholm, Sweden and Lodz, Poland, with Lodz being our primary development site.