🤓 DevOps Engineer
14 000 - 18 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Diverse Consulting Group | Twarda 18, Warszawa🖥 https://diversecg.pl/
👉 Nice to have:
Senior DevOps Engineer
- As a Senior Operations Engineer / DevOps, you will manage the availability and scalability of our services.
- You will be responsible for designing, building and configuring automation infrastructure and processes enabling the software teams to deploy Speed up the CI/CD pipeline by improving our internal deployment tooling.
- Build a system that combines efficient test automation, deployment, and monitoring.
- Review the branching strategies to enable frictionless merging and deployments from testing to production environments.
- Design, setup and maintain a reliable monitoring infrastructure including logs, alerts, metrics etc.
Challenge, opportunities to exchange skills within multinational team, ability to work in an autonomous way and in an environment where your ideas are valued, interesting trainings (including those in our foreign offices), Health care, Multisport card, French classes during working hours, flexi-time & home-office, competitive salary aligned with experience, casual and very friendly environment, possibility to work in other location.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role in a relevant software or internet service industry with a service operational background supporting high availability environments
- Windows (IIS) configuration, management and administration
- Experience of DevOps within C# ASP.NET Environments, PowerShell
- Experience of designing and implementing a deployment pipeline
- Source Control, CI and Configuration Management tools – TFS, GIT, TeamCity, Jenkins, Octopus Deploy
- Experience with Cloud services: e.g. Azure, VMWare, SQL Database
- Experience in operating relational and NoSQL databases.
- Experience in implementing a full monitoring environment
- Experience with API Management tools
- Testing automation: Selenium
- Proficient in English