🤓 Senior PHP Developer (product team)
9 000 - 13 000 PLN net
🌍 Divante | ul. Dmowskiego 17, Wrocław🖥 https://divante.com/
Our product Open Loyalty (https://www.openloyalty.io/) is one of the leading loyalty software on the market. It’s is a framework for building dedicated loyalty solutions, prepared for large-scale projects, omnichannel-ready, proven by clients and partners from 13 countries.
We work with the newest technologies and focus on the high quality of our product.
Our team is composed of 10 people, we work close as a startup inside a bigger organization - Divante. Our open-sourced product is used by agencies and end clients from all around the globe. For our product team we are looking for experienced PHP Developer.
How your work will look like:
How your work will look like:
- You will work on the product (Open Loyalty) used by big, international clients
- You will develop the best code with our team
- We work in SCRUM, so you will take part in each specific part of it
- You will cooperate with clients with our great developers, your co-workers
- You will take part in sharing the best practices with clients
Your technical experience and knowledge:
- You have at least 5 years of commercial experience in creating PHP apps
- You know design patterns and frameworks (Symfony 4, 3+ years of experience is required)
- You have experience in DDD, Event Sourcing, CQRS, Hexagonal Architecutre, ADR
- You have experience in developing REST API
- You have experience in integrations with external systems (ERP, WMS, CRM, PIM)
- You know GIT because we work in teams
- You know OOP and PSR standards
- You have good knowledge of PostgreSQL / Redis
- You know ElasticSearch / Logstash / Kibana
- You use Kubernetes, Docker and Docker-Composer
- You know AWS / Azure / Google Cloud
- You can perform a Code Review
- You care about a SOLID code
- More and more of our clients come from abroad so good English will be a big plus
What else would be appreciated?
- Experience in building scalable applications
- Creating BDD tests using Behat
- We do our best to be Agile, so experience in SCRUM or other Agile methodologies would be more than welcome
- We have a DevOps Department, so knowledge of Ansible, GitLab Continuous Integration and Continuous Development will surely be of use
- We work on really big projects, so good organization, planning, teamwork skills and a positive attitude would come in handy as well
- Willingness to work on open source projects (https://github.com/DivanteLtd/open-loyalty)
- Experience with eCommerce, CRM or loyalty software.
What can we offer?
- Working from home is not a problem, it's an option
- Stay in shape with a chosen Multisport option
- We offer dedicated health program for you and your family
- Stay up to date with the newest solutions and technologies
- We organize internal trainings to let you gain and improve your skills. Internal library
- Participate in English classes with native speakers held at our office
- Enjoy company breakfast, fruits, snacks, and sweets
- Unlimited amounts of coffee and tea on each floor and Divante Cafe
- Winter and summer parties bring us all together
- Chillout spot equipped with darts, PS console, and table football
- We have showers and bike parking. Keep it fresh and clean after the morning cycle
- Cozy rooms with air cleaners guaranteed
- Refer a friend and get a financial award
- Benefit from our complex life insurance offer
- Easy and direct contact with anyone, at any time. Starting from the CEO
- Develop your personal brand within the company
- Pursue your ideas and create amazing things!
- We support employees' engagement and initiatives
- Possibility of acquiring certification in technologies we use
- You can always count on our feedback
- We help you in development of key soft skills
- We co-finance coworking space for remote positions
- Relocation package - come and work with us!