🤓 iOS developer
5 000 - 8 000 PLN gross
🌍 di support pl Sp. z o.o. | Małachowskiego, 10, Poznań🖥 http://di-support.com/en/
di support pl Sp. z o.o. belongs to the di support company group. It´s the fastest growing software company in Europe in the field of digital imaging. The team of di support Group take responsibility for more than 54 million client orders a year and over 11 thousand Photo Kiosk- and Passport and ID-Systems. The basis of the success is our talented and motivated Team. With a pioneering spirit and passion of our eBusiness experts we develop the software products for our renowned national and international clients constantly. For this, di support has received several awards.
All subsidiaries are managed from our headquarter in Eschborn (near of Frankfurt) / Germany, but we brought the world into our offices and built a team of more than 30 people with a lot of different nationalities. We are working in a demanding and fast growing environment facing new challenges every day. Because we are sharing the same goal: we want to build the biggest platform for digital imaging!
Do you have the intensions to make a difference? Then become a part of our team and be a part of our successful story. We are looking forward to welcome you in our team!
- Designing and developing iOS native applications
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Testing the developed iOS software
- Continuous Software Documentation
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Collaborate with Product Managers, System Architects and closely with other developers to create innovative solutions
- Working in accordance to agile software development methodologies (SCRUM, Kanban).
- At least 2 years of experience in iOS native application development (proven record of App Store applications)
- Experience in Objective C(Swift), iOS SDK, XCode and WebServices
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends and emerging technologies
- You have an education/university degree in IT or a related discipline
- You are fluent in English (German is a plus)
- Experience in an international environment is a plus
- You are communicable, outgoing and friendly and think in solutions instead of problems and have a real ‘can do’ mentality
- Self-starter mentality is a must
- You have the ability to task juggle and a good sense of prioritizing
What we offer:
- An exciting job where you can take responsibility and grow in your skills
- A multi-cultural team that will welcome you with open arms
- A varied field of activity with always new challenges
- Flat hierarchies and open doors to share your ideas
- A modern office with very well technical equipment
- Great possibilities of developing your role within the company