🤓 .Net Fullstack Developer
7 000 - 14 000 PLN gross
🌍 DGC Polska | Lęborska 3b, Gdańsk🖥 http://www.dgcone.pl
👉 Nice to have:
.Net Fullstack Developer
We are a Polish branch of one of the leading Swedish internet network operators focused on data communications and IT services. The software department in Gdańsk is serving the Swedish headquarters as the nearshoring technology and innovation center.
We implement the new generation tools for business processes like provisioning, monitoring, billing, asset management, etc. Some systems are commercial ones and some are based on open source solutions.
You will work in friendly, creative, international environment. We will help you grow your talents, support you with the required training and equipment so that your work can be an exciting and fulfilling experience.
We are looking for .Net expert to work as the key member of a small agile team. Your tasks will include writing the production quality, readable, and maintainable code. You will have a chance to communicate with your Swedish colleagues on regular basis and contribute to system design and architecture. If you are passionate about .Net you might be the right one for this position!
- ASP.NET Core
- HTML5, CSS3, Angular, TypeScript, Bootstrap
- ORM mappers such as Entity Framework
- SQL Server 2012+
- “Clean Code”, ”Code Craftmanship” and “SOLID”
- Test Driven Development (TDD) and related concepts and tools
- Message Based Systems and Message Based System Integration (Masstransit, RabbitMQ)
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Continuous Integration configuration (Team City / Jenkins)
- Elastic Search
- Octopus Deploy
- Internet Information Server (IIS)
- CQRS, Event Stores and Stored View Models
- Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Experience from complex multi system architectures in support of business processes.
- Full-time employment agreement or B2B contract
- Flexible work hours
- Work in international environment
- Conferences & Trainings
- Books reimbursement
- English lessons
- Sport package
- Private health care
- Life insurance
- Mobile phone
- Recommendation bonus
- Scandinavian work style
- Car parking