🤓 Senior Devops Engineer / Team Lead
23 500 - 27 700 PLN net
🌍 Devire | Krakowska 280, Zabierzów, Kraków🖥 http://devire.pl
Devire IT Outsourcing is a form of cooperation dedicated to specialists in the IT industry, based on the principles of their own business - B2B, implementing projects for leading clients running innovative and modern projects.
For one of our Client - one of the world's leading direct sales companies (health, beauty and home care) - we are actively looking for Senior DevOps Engineer
- Solid DevOps skills, who feels well in Team Lead role
- The person in this position will collect the requirements, present them to the DevOps team; set the development directions + backlog
- A seven-member Devops team
- A person with extensive experience in writing automatic scripts and AWS cloud
- Complete understanding and application of IT principles, theories, and concepts.
- General knowledge of related functional and technical groups.
- Ability to prioritize work from multiple sources.
- Ability to interface successfully with customers to analyse requirements and develop solutions.
- Ability to identify requirements, develop solution design /specifications/estimates/risks in written form, and present information to the customer
- Accountability for work effort.
- Five years work experience in software application administration or DevOps team
- Experience and strong understanding of DevOps methodologies and tools: Jenkins, Bamboo, Dynatrace, Splunk, Elastic, Docker
- Working experience of AWS DevOps including Cloud Formation, OpsWorks
- Associate degree, or educational equivalent, in computer science or information technology field, or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Solid skills in Linux Server administration (RedHat) and scripting
- Understanding of application performance and tuning
- Ability to effectively communicate designs and decisions to peers, customers and management
- Experience with Hybris Commerce Suite would be advantageous, but not essential
- Experience working in managed services or as a third-party IT service provider
- Understanding of application security
- Good English skills verbal & written
- Develops best practices and tools for application execution, release and support.
- Provides clients with technical software application support, problems resolution and appropriate documentation.
- Develops deep understanding of applications, supporting infrastructure and systems integration.
- Defines system backup and recovery profiles for applications, in alignment with business requirements.
- Performs application tuning to optimize overall system performance, often working with technical support.
- Manages the creation and refreshment of environments associated with the application (e.g.; test, development) requested by Application Development teams.
- Makes sure application security policies and standards are followed.
- Train peers on technical aspects of applications as needed.
- Troubleshoots to resolve system related problems; coordinates with relevant System Administrators and/or third party vendors regarding user support and problem resolution
- Keeps current with the latest technology; regularly attends technical training in order to maintain technical expertise
- Salary based on B2B contract (via Devire)
- Long - term employment
- Working for a leading corporation with a stable market position
- Possibility to work in an international environment
- Benefits package - private medical care and Multisport card