22 000 - 25 000 PLN net
🌍 Devire | Powstańców Wielkopolskich, Kraków🖥 http://devire.pl
Our Client is a multinational corporation - a technology company with more than 71 000 employees worldwide. It is the largest company in the world which designs, manufactures and sells networking equipment.
Currently, we are looking for a Candidate to fill the position of a DevOps (Linux Systems Administrator).
It is the best way to join a cross-functional team which designs and develops global automated lab solutions!
Roles and responsibilities:
- Work closely with existing Architect Services, Lab Leads, System Administrators, Lab Automation Systems teams, Technical Implementation and Support, and Content Engineering staff,
- Escalated Linux-related technical support issues with Technical Assistance Center and VMware Support services,
- Perform advanced Data Center trouble tickets with and without supervision
- Deploy, test, debug, support, a wide range of Data Center labs, consisting of numerous Unified Computing System implementations.
We are looking to meet Candidates who have the solid understanding of:
- CentOS and/or RedHat; installation, configuration, and SSH/PuTTY administration, troubleshooting,
- Ubuntu and/or openSUSE and/or Fedora; installation, configuration, and SSH/PuTTY administration, troubleshooting,
- Understanding the need and different deployment options for VMware tools and/or Open VM tools for Linux,
- Deploying Linux remotely to VMware ESXi hosts
- vsPhere 5.5 and 6.0 installation, setup, troubleshooting, of the ESXi with Vcenter Appliance edition,
- Manually updating device drivers on ESXCLI host,
- DataStore creation, remote OVA/OVF deployment, VM setup,
- vMotion and vSphere 5.x/6.x configurations.
- Local (RAID types) and SAN (block storage),
- Setup and troubleshooting of SAN connectivity such as iSCSI LUN's,
- Experience with NetApp Legacy 7-Mode and/or NetApp Clustered Data OnTap,
- Advanced installation, setup, and troubleshooting of Ubuntu and CentOS,
- Bare-metal local boot from RAID, boot from SAN with iSCSi, and leveraging virtual machine booting via NFS with VMware ESXi methods.
- Min. basic understanding of any networking-oriented scripting language: Perl, VMware's PowerCLI, Microsoft PowerShell (preferably Python).
Cisco UCS Data Center
- Cisco Unified Computing System installation, support, maintenance and solutions design,
- Cisco's IMC, remote management, CLI troubleshooting,
- Setup and troubleshooting of local boot, and boot from SAN.
Any current and active certification:
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (or higher),
- VMware Certified Associate Data Center Virtualization (or higher)
- NetApp Storage
- Linux (general CompTIA, RedHat)
- Microsoft Windows Server (MCSA/MCSE Windows Server 2016)
Our Client offers:
- Employment-based on B2B contract via devire with salary: 22-25 k pln net + Vat
- Possible to work fully remotely
- Be a part of the fast-growing and innovative team from the USA
- Opportunity to work in a multinational corporate environment
- Multisport Card and private Healthcare
- The great working atmosphere