🤓 Admin-Network Engineer
8 000 - 9 000 PLN net
🌍 Devire | powstancow wielkpolskich, Kraków🖥 http://devire.pl
👉 Nice to have:
Cisco Systems is a multinational technology corporation which designs, manufactures and sells networking equipment.
If you want to develop with the best - keep reading and apply!
Currently, we are looking for a Candidate to fill the position of an Admin - Network Engineer.
Team: CX Labs is the worldwide lab infrastructure support organization for Cisco Services, providing inventory and recreate assistance for the customer service labs. The Technical Assistance Center (TAC), High Touch Technical Support (HTTS), and Advanced Services (AS) are the primary users of CALO lab services. There are the many levels of engineering user groups supported in the labs.
The role of the TAC Lab Administrator - Network Engineer is to manage and build TAC Lab and provide support to CSEs. This includes replicating customer scenarios. Install and configure various equipment (Routers, switches, Servers) in Lab.
- Build and support CX Lab in Krakow Cisco Campus.
- Assist and facilitate technical problem recreations in the lab environment.
- Install, cable, configure, integrate, and troubleshoot infrastructure switches, communication servers, routers, firewalls, SAN devices, network appliances, and test tools for the lab.
- Configure and maintain Lab infrastructure
- Provide Lab support in Shift timings as required by business
- Automate manual tasks using scripts and lab tools.
- Provide level 2-3 troubleshooting support for our clients and customers.
- Determine methods and procedure for solving highly complex technical issues encompassing hardware, software and networking.
We are looking to meet Candidates with:
- In-depth academic and working knowledge of IP networking protocols
- CCNA level knowledge
- Good communication skills
- Ability to identify and analyze complex problems and decompose into actionable and measurable plans.
- Self-motivated, strong initiative and customer focus. Works in alignment with team members and management.
- Education Requirements: Require BS or MS in Technical Field (TE/EE/CS Preferred)
- Fluent in English.
Experience in the telecommunications networking industry is a plus but not mandatory pre-requisites.
Our Client offers:
- Employment-based on B2B contract or civil contract via devire (8-11k/monthly nett + vat)
- Opportunity to work in a multinational corporate environment
- Opportunity to develop in on of the largest telecommunications company
- Multisport Card and private Healthcare
- The great working atmosphere
- Long-term cooperation