🤓 JIRA Developer - Java
🌍 Deviniti | ul. Grzybowska 43, Warszawa🖥 http://deviniti.com
👉 Nice to have:
DEVINITI PROVIDES A WIDE RANGE OF IT SOLUTIONS FOR MORE THAN 5 MILLION USERS FROM 64 COUNTRIES ALL OVER THE WORLD. As the biggest Atlassian Solution Provider in Poland with a Platinum status, the demand for our expertise is growing - therefore we are expanding our Development Team!
Join our team of exceptionally talented developers and consultants as a: JIRA Developer - Java
Your core duties will include:
- Participating in projects involving various services regarding Atlassian tools
- Participating in the development and maintenance of Deviniti products
- Designing and creating apps for JIRA
In your day-to-day tasks you will be supported by a global team of IT professionals, who became experts at what they do.
You will do great if you are a Full-Stack Developer who values direct contact with customers and combine the following experience and personal attributes:
- Experience in programming in Java (JEE)
- Practical knowledge of REST (JSON), JS (jQuery, React), HTML, CSS, Spring
- Knowledge of Git, Maven
- Excellent command of English
- Analytical thinking and exceptional problem solving skills that lead to solutions, recommendations and action plans
- Ability to translate business terms to technical terms
- Practical knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Highly reliable and a good team player
- Focus on delivering Process, not Product
- Have a proactive, logical and tenacious approach to problem solving
Nice to have:
- Practical knowledge of JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo, Bitbucket from the user and administrator side
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration
- Knowledge of Atlassian Plugin SDK i JIRA from the development perspective
- Experience in direct contact with customers
- Willingness and ability to understand the needs of customers or their business processes
- Knowledge of Cloud (AWS, heroku) Technology
- System Administration skills (OS: Linux/Windows, User Directories, monitoring and performance)
What do we offer?
- Taking part in ambitious projects dedicated to customers around the world
- Stable employment with attractive salary - You chose the type of contract: UP, UZ, B2B
- Supportive and friendly atmosphere within flexible working hours
- Benefit package (MultiSport, private health care, insurance)
Why work with us?
We are a well-integrated team of creative people open to new challenges. We value teamwork - together we put innovative and best ideas into practice. We celebrate our successes collectively. We overcome difficulties as a team. We want to collaborate as partners.