🤓 Atlassian Engineer
🌍 Deviniti | Ul. Grzybowska 43, Warszawa🖥 http://deviniti.com
👉 Nice to have:
DEVINITI PROVIDES A WIDE RANGE OF IT SOLUTIONS FOR MORE THAN 5 MILLION USERS FROM 64 COUNTRIES ALL OVER THE WORLD. As the biggest Atlassian Solution Provider in Poland with a Platinum status, the demand for our expertise is growing- therefore we are expanding our Atlassian Services Team!
Join our team of exceptionally talented developers and consultants as an: Atlassian Engineer
Your core duties will include:
- Collecting requirements from Customers and problem solving
- Participating in projects involving various services around Atlassian tools
- Supporting customers within Atlassian applications and processes
- Supporting Sales with technical knowledge about Atlassian Products
- Conducting trainings and providing consultations to customers
In your day-to-day tasks you will be supported by a global team of IT professionals, who became experts at what they do.
You will do great if you combine the following experience, skills and personal attributes:
- Excellent command of English
- Practical knowledge of JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo, Bitbucket from the user and administrator side
- Good knowledge of issues related to the automation of software development process using tools Atlassian
- Knowledge of Git (BitBucket), Maven, JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo, Jenkins
- Experience in building, configuring and standardizing application environments
- Ability to translate business terms to technical terms
- Experience in direct contact with Customer
- Willingness and ability to understand the needs of customers or their business processes
- Highly reliable and a good team player
- Focus on delivering Process, not Product
- Have a proactive, logical and tenacious approach to problem solving
Nice to have:
- Practical knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Experience in Customer Account Management
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration
- Ability to design and implement complex processes in JIRA
What do we offer?
- Taking part in ambitious projects dedicated to customers around the world
- Stable employment with attractive salary - You chose the type of contract: UP, UZ, B2B
- Supportive and friendly atmosphere within flexible working hours
- Benefit package (MultiSport, private health care, insurance)
Why work with us?
We are a well-integrated team of creative people open to new challenges. We value teamwork - together we put innovative and best ideas into practice. We celebrate our successes collectively. We overcome difficulties as a team. We want to collaborate as partners.