🤓 Unit Manager (Software Development)
🌍 Devbridge Group | Grzybowska 58, Warszawa🖥 http://www.devbridge.com
👉 Nice to have:
We create powerful, beautiful and intuitive digital products. We don't blindly follow trends. We take our understanding of the latest technologies and build the best solutions for our enterprise clients. We’re big believers in collaboration across engineering, UX and product teams. We combine our individual expertise to solve complex challenges.
We seek team members who care about results and are not afraid of taking ownership.
At the moment we are looking for Unit Manager (Software Development) who could lead the software expert teams in Warsaw. The position requires technical knowledge coupled with strong leadership, planning, and management abilities.
- Manage and expand software development team;
- Deliver results: manage team allocation; maintain main production metrics; manage development process; improve team’s technical ability, utilization, and overall efficiency;
- Collaborate and maintain alignment with the Devbridge Group team globally and contribute ideas on services improvement.
- Experience: 5+ years in software development with at least 2 years of people management experience;
- General competencies: focus to high standards and quality; excellent communication and problem-solving skills; people management and development skills;
- Technical competencies: experience in Agile development environment;
- Languages: fluent communication in Polish and English.
- A digital products focused company with a variety of challenging engagements with upper mid-market and Fortune organizations
- A chance to work with the top talent professionals and award winning teams across different countries
- Competitive salary and performance based bonuses
- Sponsored participation in professional improvement events
- Trips to our other offices and clients' sites
- Great team building events
- Employee referral program