🤓 Senior Software Engineer, JAVA
🌍 Devbridge Group | Center, Warszawa🖥 http://www.devbridge.com
👉 Nice to have:
We create powerful, beautiful and intuitive digital products. We don't blindly follow trends. We take our understanding of the latest technologies and build the best solutions for our enterprise clients. We’re big believers in collaboration across engineering, UX and product teams. We combine our individual expertise to solve complex challenges.
We seek team members who care about results and are not afraid of taking ownership.
· Research, evaluate, architect and deploy new tools, frameworks, and patterns to build sustainable software solutions for our clients
· Stay on top with latest technologies
· Share knowledge and know-how of software best practices inside and outside the team
· Evaluate tools, frameworks, platforms and processes to determine the best fit for new projects.
· Lead and work as part of a team, as well as independently work toward assigned goals.
We are technology agnostic. Technology stack used within the projects:
· Back End: JAVA 8, Spring Boot, Hibernate, MyBatis ORM, Flyway, Liquibase, Amazon Cognito for user management, Node.js
· Client-side: ReactJS, React Native, AngularJS, Angular, Adobe Experience Manager
· Tools: JIRA, Confluence, TestRail
· CI / CD: Jenkins, Team City, Octopus
· Source Repositories: Bitbucket, GitLab
· Hosted on: AWS, Google Cloud, OpenShift. Using Okta for user management
· Testing tools: JUnit, Selenium, Gherkin, AssertJ, Spring Mock MVC, Mockito
· A digital products focused company with a variety of challenging engagements with upper mid-market and Fortune organizations
· A chance to work with the top talent professionals and award-winning teams across different countries
· Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
· Private health insurance
· Sponsored participation in professional improvement events
· Trips to our other offices and clients' sites
· Great team building events
· Sports activities including gym benefit
· Employee referral program