🤓 Windows Device Driver Developer (C/C++)
15 000 - 18 000 PLN gross
🌍 Denuvo | Piłsudskiego 13, Wrocław🖥 http://www.denuvo.com
Take part in the development of software protection systems for games created by the largest development studios and publishers of computer games around the world.
In this role, you will join our Denuvo team. Denuvo is a leader in providing security for the video gaming industry. We work closely with our customers (leading game developers and publishers i.e. Electronic Arts, Ubisoft) in developing new security concepts.
Software Engineer (C/C++)
Our ‘anti-cheat’ team is looking for an enthusiastic, forward-thinking Software Engineer with a passion for developing Windows device drivers (using C/C++) who is keen to revolutionize the way we secure video games.
Our team’s aim is to:
- protect video games;
- detect users who choose to cheat.
To do this, you will be involved in areas such as:
- memory management,
- windows kernel development,
- multi-threading programming,
- windows kernel debugging.
- you will also get exposed to security analysis and binary reverse engineering.
Being part of a small-sized, tightly-knit team of highly skilled Engineers, you will be highly visible and able to make an impact, fast. The team is a big advocate of clean, quality code and building clear, simple solutions to highly complex problems. We look to continually improve our processes and provide the flexibility to do so, all in the aim of delivering the best possible, highest quality outcome for our product.
This is a perfect opportunity to combine your experience in windows device driver development with the gaming and security industry.
Who we are looking for:
- You've obtained a degree in Computer Science or have relevant work experience.
- You have experience programming in C / C++ using object-oriented development methods.
- You have a good understanding of Windows operating system architecture and mechanisms.
- You have practical experience with the development of Windows device drivers.
- You bring analytical thinking, appreciation for high-quality code, and enjoy solving complex problems using clean, simple solutions.
- You can comfortably communicate in English (written and verbal).
If this role doesn't 100% meet your expectations, but you are interested in what our technical team does, we fortunately also have other (security-related) software developer job openings. Visit our careers site for more information!