🤓 IT Application Specialist
🌍 Deloitte CE BSC | Warszawska 18, Rzeszów🖥 https://www2.deloitte.com/pl/pl/footerlinks/office-locator/biura-deloitte-w-polsce/Deloitte-CE-Business-Services-Center-w-Rzeszowie.html
Who we're looking for
- University graduate with 2-3 years’ experience in SAP or other ERP systems administration,
- Experience in ERP systems implementation and/or administration, alternatively in other business applications, in area of: HR, Finance, CRM;
- Knowledge in business processes, system integration or IT Project Management experience would be an advantage;
- English – advanced level, both written and spoken;
- High analytical and interpersonal skills,
- Strong team player with a critical, yet result-oriented and positive attitude;
- Passionate about technology and focused on excellent customer service;
Your future role
- Responsible for advanced SAP modules related customizing and developments;
- Identification and documentation of potential improvements in processes and business flows across systems;
- Daily support of SAP end-users across 18 countries (as Helpdesk for employees of Deloitte Central Europe);
- Finding solutions for various challenging incidents;
- Regular data analysis and reporting;
- Participating in international SAP related projects.
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences. What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.
About the team
Information Technology Team is among the fastest growing ones in our firm and plays a crucial role in our operations. IT provides support to over 5 000 Deloitte Central Europe employees and driving innovation and automation onward throughout the firm. We work with modern technologies, applications, systems and infrastructure.