🤓 .NET Web Developer
15 000 - 19 000 PLN net
🌍 Degree | Hiro, Garnizon, Gdańsk🖥 http://www.degree.no
Degree was founded in Oslo in 2008 by two tech-nerds with passion for IT development projects. Degree has gained a position in the Norwegian market as a leading development partner for tailored IT projects through deep understanding of our customers domain and custom solutions to give them an advantage in their market. The organisation is built of technical strategic advisers, project managers, developers and designers to offer the end customer the best possible team for their individual needs. At the same time at Degree we believe in simplicity of processes and flat organisational structure - no corporate bullshit; no suits and ties.
Degree is extending its team into Gdansk and have just started Degree Sp. z o.o. The plan is to build a strong team of developers to work together with the Norwegian team to serve our customers in Norway.
We are looking for one of our first .NET web developers in Gdansk. An ideal candidate should excel in the art of software engineering and have very good understanding of how the web works. As a web developer you will be working in
e-commerce web projects together with our team in both Poland and Norway and you will contribute to:
- Planning software architecture
- Writing both server- and client-side code
- Creating unit tests
- Help mentoring other developers on the team / company
- Long-term planning and anticipating challenges
You’ll be a part of a team which appreciates flat structure, open mind and strong engineering culture.
We do require that you:
- Have good communication skills in English
- Have a leadership experience
- Have 5+ years of proven experience as software engineer
- Have 3+ years of proven experience as .NET web developer
- Have deep understanding of how web-based and distributed systems work
- Know software development and release life-cycle
- Have experience working with database systems
- Have basic experience with front-end frameworks and tooling (like Angular/Vue)
- Know the principles of agile development and best practices in writing quality code
- Are open-minded, proactive and willing to learn and adapt
Ideally you have:
- Experience with ASP.NET / Core and RESTful web APIs
- Worked on front end with VueJS 2.0, ReactJS or Angular
- Some experience with e-commerce in general and worked with e-commerce frameworks like Episerver or similar.
- Experience with MSSQL Server
- Experience with troubleshooting (software/network) and performance optimization
- Practical knowledge of testing frameworks
We offer you to be part of a team at our new Gdansk office, which means:
- Being part of a self-organised team where everyone has a say
- Working on the full life-cycle of a solution - design, implementation, testing, releases.
- Excellent opportunities for personal and professional growth
- You get to help pick your new colleagues
- You’ll be travelling to Norway from time to time
- Being part of the great atmosphere in Degree (Startup atmosphere in a mature company)
- Working on international projects in small teams (usually in the size of 2-10 people)
- You get access to courses / training and certifications