🤓 Lead Full Stack Engineer
14 000 - 25 000 PLN net
🌍 DECA Games | , Warszawa🖥 http://decagames.com
As a Lead Full Stack Engineer at DECA Games, you have wide full stack development experience with best of class engineering skills and strong leadership skills. In addition to having deep knowledge of highly scalable distributed systems, you have a passion for gaming and thrive on working with all departments to ensure that each game's needs are met by DECA's core engineering team. In collaboration with both internal and external partners, you will drive core platform features from beginning to end in a central leadership role.
This position requires close collaboration with all other disciplines to help lead, capture, develop and communicate a coherent vision of our core systems, features and tools. In this position, you are responsible for all aspects and quality of your projects. You will also be a leader in establishing best practices, assisting / mentoring other engineers on the team and identifying problem areas / opportunities for improvement in the codebase.
Work Experience Requirements
- At least 10 years of gaming industry experience.
- Shipped at least 3 mobile/social games, preferably on multiple platforms.
- Expert in end-to-end development and live operations of iOS and Android games.
- Expert in C++, C#, Node.js, Golang, or Java
- Expert with cloud architectures via AWS, GCP, or Azure
- Extensive experience with LAMP, MEAN stacks
- Extensive experience with leading globally distributed teams
- Extensive experience working with internal and externally developed code
- Extensive experience with self-testing to minimize and fix issues
- Extensive experience with Web Development frameworks (e.g. Angular/React) and HTML/CSS
- Strong practical knowledge of mobile platforms, middleware technologies, and their strengths and weaknesses
- Strong Documentation / Presentation / Communication skills
- Strong performance optimization experience
- Strong problem solving / debugging skills
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to assist others in their work
- Ability to assess the quality of other engineers’ work
DECA acquires older games that have loyal audiences that we believe that can last another decade. We bring our unique, player-focused approach to operations to help bring back disenfranchised players and retain the players that love the game very much.
DECA has a created a flexible work environment with people able to work from multiple locations and flex their hours to meet their personal obligations. We believe in flat organizations, small trusted and empowered teams, and long-term thinking.