🤓 Senior Software Engineer - iOS
11 000 - 17 000 PLN gross
🌍 DAZN | Francuska 44, Katowice🖥 https://careers.dazn.com/
Do you want to have an impact on a product that is used by millions of users on a daily basis?
As a part of DAZN Media Apps team, you will be responsible for delivering sport apps offering users live scores, news, videos, galleries and personalised, instant notifications about sport events. We’re building products for sport-related brands, which includes being an official supplier for sport associations and delivering them to millions of users across the world.
You will have proven ability with working with other developers and QAs in a development team to understand requirements and designs in order to develop manual and automated tests supporting the delivery of iOS applications in Swift, ensuring that the result is reliable, scalable, and efficient.
You will be working in an agile international environment, cooperating with the product team and developers from other countries. We need people who want to help us build a strong engineering culture and a fun, vibrant workplace. We appreciate open-mindedness, honesty and a good sense of humour.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Implementing new features according to best programming practices
- Supporting existing features
- Creating new product brands based on the existing codebase
- Supporting the Scrum team to deliver a high-quality product
- Providing documentation for delivered features
- Creating Unit Tests / UI Tests
- Participating in the Code Review process
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Commercial experience as iOS Developer
- You know your way around Swift, Objective-C and the iOS universe
- Commercial experience with GIT or other distributed version control
- Ability to maintain Jenkins jobs
- Dependencies managers (Cocoapods, Carthage)
- Ability to deliver clean, maintainable code (SOLID, MVVM, MVP)
- Intermediate knowledge of English
- Self-reliance, ability to prioritise day-to-day tasks and ability to cooperate with team
- Knows what's developer’s role in SCRUM environment
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Strong team working with experience influencing across a matrix organisation
- Scrum Master certification
- Experience of release level planning
Benefits include medical insurance, group insurance, multisport card and flexible working arrangements. We also have a break room with PlayStation, table soccer, ping-pong table and massage chair. You can also enjoy breakfast and fruits throughout the week.
And there’s more… you’ll have access to our online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
DAZN is a tech-first sport streaming platform that reaches millions of users every week. We are challenging a traditional industry and giving power back to the fans.
This is the perfect place to work for passionate and creative engineers. We use a very modern tech stack to stream sports content to millions of concurrent viewers globally across multiple platforms and devices. The architecture of DAZN is based on Micro Frontends and unifies a range of technologies in order to deliver a seamless user experience.
This is an ambitious project with a fast release cycle that has scalability not only from a user point of view but also from a developer perspective. Imagine a tech startup culture but with the security and backing from a well-established content and media agency.
Our engineers work in small teams and are given freedom and autonomy when it comes to the code that they write. If you like solving technical problems then this is the place to be. We have a community that is here to help. Want to join the revolution? Learn more about us here: https://engineering.dazn.com/