🤓 System Administrator
12 000 - 16 000 PLN gross
🌍 Davis Nolan | Aleja Pokoju 5, Kraków🖥 http://www.davisnolan.com
In this role you will be responsible for daily operations of enterprise operating systems, as well as executing and automating deployments of infrastructure, monitoring, automation and software updates. You will work with microservices architecture and support environment based in AWS cloud.
We are looking for a professional with solid experience with Linux technology stack, deep understanding of infrastructure configuration, systems, version control, and experience with cross-platform administration.
- Define and improve processes to ensure maximum uptime of the hosting platforms
- Create automated infrastructure deployment to AWS
- Manage system software installation and tuning
- Work on task automation and configurations in production and pre-production environments
- Oversee system operations to ensure the highest levels of availability and optimal performance
- Utilize monitoring and alerting tools to automatically remediate specific conditions and create automated log maintenance strategies
- Hands on skills and experience with Linux Debian (or RedHat/Oracle Linux) systems administration
- Solid skills and experience with scripting (Perl/Shell/Python)
- Experience with provisioning and configuration management frameworks and tools (Ansible/Puppet/Chef/Salt Stack, Git, Terraform etc.)
- Experience with enterprise monitoring solutions such as Nimsoft/Nagios/Morpheus/ELK
- Experience in troubleshooting
- Experience with Infrastructure Services such as service discovery, load balancing, firewalls, DNS, routing
- Knowledge of mail server
- Experience with AWS would be an advantage
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Private medical healthcare and Multisport card/tickets to cinema etc.
- Flexible working hours
- Trainings and career development plan