🤓 Full-Stack Developer
10 000 - 16 000 PLN net
🌍 DataWalk | Rzeźnicza 32-33, Wrocław🖥 http://www.datawalk.com
👉 Nice to have:
Duties and responsibilities:
- Design and implement features with regard to high performance and capability to handle large amounts of data,
- Refine new features: verify requirements, design features and provide estimates,
- Recommend improvements (quick wins vs long-game),
- Evaluate new technologies and their application to the business,
- Work with team members to conduct root cause analysis of issues, review code and/or design proper testing mechanisms,
- Identify ideas to improve system performance,
- Lead by example, empathy, transparency.
You'll fit in if you:
- Have 5+ years of experience (preferably in a start-up or a product company),
- Are fluent in following technology stack: Java, Spring MVC, Spring Core, Angular, TypeScript, JDBC, TestNG/JUnit, Mockito, Maven,
- Have experience in working with RESTful web services,
- Have experience with AWS, Docker, Ansible,
- Are a self-starter and are able to work well with others in a fast-paced agile environment with an emphasis on collaboration,
- Like to code and have fun at work :).
How we work:
- Agile environment,
- 3 small kanban teams
- Whole development team on-site in Wrocław (~25 people),
- 1 Product Owner for all teams on-site,
- Product Marketing in Wrocław and Silicon Valley.
- Work in a high tech company with Polish-American work culture and an excellent development perspective,
- Work on a product based on a unique technology,
- Growth opportunities in a passionate team of professionals,
- Challenging and inspiring environment,
- Friendly atmosphere and attractive package of benefits (private healthcare, life insurance, multisport cards, fresh fruit, physiotherapist care on the premises).