🤓 Web Analyst – part/full time
3 000 - 5 000 PLN gross
🌍 DataFeedWatch | Przemysłowa, Kraków🖥 https://www.datafeedwatch.com/
DataFeedWatch is a young company in a very rapidly growing space
Datafeeds for eCommerce companies. eCommerce players depend on our software to list their products on channels to their potential customers.
DataFeedWatch imports a file with all product data from a store and enables merchants to create and optimize feeds and advertising campaigns for 1000+ channels in over 50 countries.
We are an international company with headquarters in Silicon Valley in the U.S. and offices in Krakow, Amsterdam and Prague. Our customers are just as international, we provide feeds on all continents for brands like adidas, UnderArmour, Kenzo, TheBodyShop and many more.
- Analyzing quantitative data about application users’ behavior in order to optimize application functionality and communication with users
- Implementing new analytical tools and verifying the accuracy of tracked data
- Monitoring and reporting KPIs based on cohort analysis and user segments
- Running A/B tests in order to optimize different stages of the user lifecycle
- Designing, implementing and analyzing user surveys
- Intermediate knowledge of web analytics
- Good grasp of Google Analytics
- The ability to analyze and draw conclusions from quantitative data
- Basic statistical knowledge
- Good English
- You can be a student and work only part-time
Nice to have
- Experience with any of the following tools: Segment, Mixpanel, GTM, FullStory
- Experience with A/B testing
- Basic understanding of RegExp
What are YOU looking for?
There are many reasons why this job may be what you are looking for:
- You would like to develop your experience during your studies
- You will learn a lot about eCommerce & Online Marketing
- You will work in a very hip and happening industry
- You like International stuff
- You will be part of a team of young developers and marketers
- You like variation
- You get a Free Lunch every day!
- You like to communicate
- Personal training & ongoing mentoring
- Join a market leader in online marketing software and share in the success of our growth