🤓 Technical Writer
5 000 - 8 000 PLN gross
🌍 DataFeedWatch | Przemysłowa 12, Kraków🖥 https://www.datafeedwatch.com/
DataFeedWatch is a young company in a very rapidly growing space. eCommerce players depend on our software to list their products on channels like Google Shopping or Facebook Ads.
We are an international company with headquarters in Silicon Valley in the U.S. and offices in Krakow and Amsterdam. With double-digit growth, we would like to expand the Business Development team in our Krakow office
Our customers are just as international, we provide feeds on all continents for brands like adidas, UnderArmour, Kenzo, TheBodyShop and many more.
- Move existing user manuals to a secure, user-friendly, SEO-optimized knowledge base
- Write a range of technical content including user manuals, release notes, UI messages
- Improve and complete existing user manuals
- Take on the role of a software user to discover technical and UX issues that slipped through the cracks
- Cooperate with development and product team in producing high quality software
- Previous experience in a Technical Writer role
- Excellent command of English
- Ability to quickly grasp a complex business logic and explain it in a clear, concise and accurate manner
- Strong IT background
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Good grasp of any markup language (e.g. Markdown, ReStructuredText)
- Good understanding of SEO principles
Nice to have
- Experience working in agile, Lean Startup process
What are YOU looking for?
There are many reasons why this job may be what you are looking for:
- You will learn a lot about eCommerce & Online Marketing
- You will work in a very hip and happening industry
- You will earn 5000 – 8000 PLN gross depending on your skills
- You get a Free Lunch every day!
- Free Multisport card
- Free private medical care
- Self-development opportunities (books,conferences,workshops)
- Join a market leader in online marketing software and share in the success of our growth
How to apply:
If you think you like this job, please mail your CV to email@example.com and attach following disclaimer:
“Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych przez Wordwatch Inc. w celu prowadzenia rekrutacji na aplikowane przeze mnie stanowisko.
Wyrażam również zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych w celu prowadzenia przyszłych rekrutacji przez wyżej wskazaną firmę.”
“I hereby consent to my personal data being processed by Wordwatch Inc. for the purpose of considering my application for the vacancy advertised and for the future recruitment purposes”
We need YOU!
Join a market leader in online marketing software and be part of our growth!